need help from uk with proton gti conversion

Feb 26, 2011
united kingdom
hi all i have recently convert my satria lxi 1.6 to 1.8 gti but have problem i change engine ,engine loom and ecu but immobiliser in gti ecu stop car from starting i then got told that older model persona( think putra in your country ?) ecu would work as immobiliser was seprate in that model but ecu pinout is slight diffrence can you tell me is it true ecu pinout from putra/persona diff from gti even with same engine 4g93p ? and could you help with any ecu pinout for both putra and gti many thanks to all site sifu for any help:adore::adore:

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
hope someone can help u, as far as i know proton sold in m'sia from that era does not have immobiliser fitted as factory std item

philipskardon

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
Putra and gti have the same pin.. same ecu and never came with immobilisers built in...

Persona in Msia is another model all together which i doubt will use the same ecu more over having the same pin.....

monkey.penllwyn

Feb 26, 2011
united kingdom
Hi i know this is an old thread but all u need is the matching immobiliser box from the gti its located under dash on top heater blower i had same prob and also got told older ecu has seprate immob with diff ecu pinout but can not find pinout diagram any were but if u can get the black immob box to match ecu your fine think i had to use gti key also

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Following a teaser video and shadowy images released a few days ago, Mercedes-Benz has unveiled its pickup truck in production form, which is set to arrive next year. Officially badged as the X-Class, this pickup truck is co-developed with Nissan and is based on the Japanese automaker’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience