Greddy Emanage, Ultimate & V-Manage

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
klgauto,
if the tuner tune it right.........im gonna have to say there is an increase of bhp.

ivan78

Known Member
Mar 24, 2005
i'm running 16v with blue emanage. its only able to control fuel. means changing the map voltage.
it won't able to control injector, cause 16v running low impedance injector. and can't control ignition as well. toyota running multi tooth, 1 NE 24 wheel cam signal and 1 G 4 wheel crank signal.
i can't remember which signal i use, but once i try to change in emanage, it will screw up every ignition map.
running emange won't able to give you HP. or maybe yes. but that just a number on dyno machine. but will give you a very smooth run.
emanage just helping to maximize your hardware performance.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
hm... it seems like each user have diff result after fixed up the e-manage. there is a starlet 4EFTE claim boost up power, at least it was tuned on dyno but there are claimed cant use.

chiathau

Known Member
Nov 5, 2005
Not sure if the E-Manage could be fix up in the honda city L15A engine?

I heard a lot of those piggyback that will reset the machine to default setting too. Actually I have VAFC II , VAFC Neo or E-Manage Blue in my mind, but of coz I also have concern on the "reset back to default" that might happen after we installed piggyback...

Any inputs?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
What do u mean by "piggyback that will reset the machine to default setting too"? i do know afew of city and jazz fella using emanage. doesnt seems to hear any complain frm thm

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
If the piggyback intercept after the ecu have sent the signals,it wont revert back to previous.Just like GT20v said.

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
ivan78 said:
i'm running 16v with blue emanage. its only able to control fuel. means changing the map voltage.
it won't able to control injector, cause 16v running low impedance injector. and can't control ignition as well. toyota running multi tooth, 1 NE 24 wheel cam signal and 1 G 4 wheel crank signal.
i can't remember which signal i use, but once i try to change in emanage, it will screw up every ignition map.
running emange won't able to give you HP. or maybe yes. but that just a number on dyno machine. but will give you a very smooth run.
emanage just helping to maximize your hardware performance.

ivan,
i didnt know anything about emanage.just do some reading....if i remember in the manul,there is some instruction to use low impedence injector....but i maybe wrong though...

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
For low impedence injector can use also,have to add resistor pack inline with the injector.For ignition i dunno,havent read thru the manual yet

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
wah... msia selling so ex ar? RM3600?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi members, do u hv any comment on D2 hi-lo/hard-soft coilover? any pros and cons? anybody used or using?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience