geng pangkah

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
juzanormalguy said:
take his pic,print it out fotostat it and paste in every bus stop u see in kl la.anyways this a**holes damn thick face right?everyone cursing at them they still dare 2 show thier face around.
Line not clear...can't take pics :rolleyes: I'll try to take them later ;)

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
dont think the fellar will dare to bring out the red evo anywhere else then staying in wangsa maju area.

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
bleh.. don count on the police to do everything for the public.. they got power and they abuse it usually for their own personal gain.. if it aint of any use to them they wont proactively go after.. they're useless then but i tink not.. just totally corrupted.. nowonder the police force numbers have dwindled.. no more honour in being a policeman.. bleh..

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
why dont he dare take out his red evo? sked ah? sked other ppl steal his car? parts? damage his car? have a clear conscience.. do no evil .. and no evil shall harm you.. unless if its the other way round.. then.. chee kei chap sang loh.. sor hai.. :)

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
xxxxx said:
dont think the fellar will dare to bring out the red evo anywhere else then staying in wangsa maju area.
Last week I saw his car heading to MRR2 highway woh...I wonder where is he going? :rolleyes:

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
rorytate said:
can someone post up the shots??

eggie, no news from you?
Can't seem to take any pics...line not clear :p There's one guy got their pics what...post them here first laaa...keep for what? :p

manusia

"The 8055"
Aug 2, 2005
Barcelona
how do you guys really can prove it?if theyve got cought for sure they will be hiding......but it seems that everyone sees them,wth that suppose to be?,is this some kind of flaming ? :confused:

juzanormalguy

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
hello all brothers.i stay in ss3 pj.just now at 430 am i heard some car alarm went off.so i went out and peep.i saw 2 rxz malay people spying on a lot of car including mine.i rushed out and see what happened and 2 cars (a perdana and a waja both modified) windows were smashed.the whole neighbourhood rushed out.apperently a police kap chai saw them and they opened fire making the 4 thieves panick.they ran as fast as they could and they managed to get away.my neighbour went n throw a pasu bunga to them but sadly it hit the police instead.so those damn thieve got away.u think r they in the gang pangkah?i saw they were using police flash light to scout.means they might be pakat w police already.damn...

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
manusia said:
how do you guys really can prove it?if theyve got cought for sure they will be hiding......but it seems that everyone sees them,wth that suppose to be?,is this some kind of flaming ? :confused:
are u from gang pangkah ???

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
geng pangkah could be anywhere..

and i know some of them might be here..looking and targeting for high end car..
so,dont post picture of your car accesories and branded stuff..we will never know bro..

p/s : and im not geng pangkah ok..im geng bang..hahahhhah..:)

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
juzanormalguy said:
hello all brothers.i stay in ss3 pj.just now at 430 am i heard some car alarm went off.so i went out and peep.i saw 2 rxz malay people spying on a lot of car including mine.i rushed out and see what happened and 2 cars (a perdana and a waja both modified) windows were smashed.the whole neighbourhood rushed out.apperently a police kap chai saw them and they opened fire making the 4 thieves panick.they ran as fast as they could and they managed to get away.my neighbour went n throw a pasu bunga to them but sadly it hit the police instead.so those damn thieve got away.u think r they in the gang pangkah?i saw they were using police flash light to scout.means they might be pakat w police already.damn...

rxz is gang pangkah, red rxz

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

juzanormalguy said:

wah...damn kesian the police kena buta buta...hahahahah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got hit by car ... but dont want to go through the insurance route ... Need help on whom can do knocking and spray the door ... Dont think a new door is required
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience