geng pangkah

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

juzanormalguy

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
u know whats the worse thing guys?they hamtam our precious baby police dont give a fark.we hantam them,1st we get hamtam balik by the police and then get thrown to jail.bail out also cost money :(

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Juzanormalguy,
u're wrong ! My uncle is a ASP and from my conversation with the investigation Sarjan that day in my hse as well as clarification frm my uncle, we have everyright to hentam the culprit as long as he is IN OUR house trespassing. That includes chopping 'his' hand off in the process.

Jun,
I know they are armed but I am armed too ! Unless they have a gun, then I'll let it be otherwise, we'll settle this man to man, parang to parang !

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
bret,

Do you drive an EP3 ?

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
wOOhOO...8-10 parangs vs 1 parang...lets place a bet..i bet b18c-r will win...as he has the courage and bravery...and more important...deep hatred and vengeful feelings...he will bcome a cold blooded chopper and chop them up...PEACE~~!!!

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Jun_EK9 said:
if im realted my car is full of defi..

but but ...
your car got 7x Defi Meters, 2x Defi Link Display, 7x Defi visors, 7x Defi warning lights worr.

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
i wish i have that..but i know your jazz n ke70 have 6defi..1 defi link 7 warnings light...2 autometer tacho limited edition rsm each car...power fc on your ke70 with sr20...and emanage in your jazz..jazz with evo mr seats n ke70 with 6.5seats. but last time u show me those meter no sensor n wire like putus here n there..

dunno y rich kid wanna steal nowadays

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Jun, like that 'boh pian' (no choice) lar..then nothing to say unless I got an army at home. Anyway, is kinda of 'stupid' rite to have 8-10 ppl steal a couple of meters/rsm. Each person get RM 10-20bucks at most but risk kena whack and put to jail ! LoL

juzanormalguy

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
u parang them.they might ended up 1 day target u and gang up upon you when u least suspect man.anyways if we caught the thieves outside our house?my cars park outside not in the house.can we still hit them.the last time they were running away from the cops in my streets i thought of taking a big stone and throw at thier wheels 2 drop them.but if they kena coma or anything will i go to jail?

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Lets just wait and see what happens next. I believe there are already a few with private investigators / underground alliance already oberving these guys. If true, hope this sindicate ends.

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
if u cucuk a metal object into the power socket on the wall.. and turn it on will you get electrocuted and die instantly? or just stunned? wanna know. wanna test somethin..

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
psyk ..tat's a very creative thing u r thinkin...but it's kinda dangerous...die or stunned...depends on the voltage u use..but hav u ever wondered wut will happen if it rains? water is an electric conductor...erm..any snake tamers here??y dun we use a cobra as alarm instead of using cobra alarm system? coz if they try to break into the car..they will kena bite and if die none of our business...coz we rear the snake as pet..who ask him hand so kacau come and disturb~~!!! peace..

azwan

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Gombak
from all these msgs, i like kelvin's idea lah..so imaginative hahahaha...

zeros

Aug 16, 2005
kl
as i know the red evo.. is from lancer convert to evo6.

from my cctv , i spot them with 4 motor, 3 RXZ n 1 Kap Cai.
1 rxz in black colour , 2 rxy in white colour, kap cai also white colour.
they total got 8ppl..
normally come around 4:30-6:30

1st time my car broke in was at 6:30am, 2nd time round my house area n spot by us around 4:30.

4g63

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
KL
juzanormalguy said:
u parang them.they might ended up 1 day target u and gang up upon you when u least suspect man.anyways if we caught the thieves outside our house?my cars park outside not in the house.can we still hit them.the last time they were running away from the cops in my streets i thought of taking a big stone and throw at thier wheels 2 drop them.but if they kena coma or anything will i go to jail?
based on my experience,the day after my car "kena" i went to Ah meng shop (radiostar) to install the alarm,during the installation i noticed there's a malay guy was there keep looking at my car,so i was wondringlah who's this guy,suddenly he asked what happened to yur car/ and then i told him that my car just kena pecah,and then he said "IF U MANAGE TO CATCH HIM, U CAN DO ANYTHING TO THAT GUY,BECAUSE U SELF DEFENSE AND PROTECT YOUR PROPEETIES RIGHT ?,EVEN THOUGHT U TERKILL that guy,the police will help u to solve the problem"
and i was thinking "Biar betul this guy?" ,and then i asked him,Abang keje apa bang? Saya keje polis. later he showed me the card and he gave me the contact num,he's office at IPK SHAH ALAM he incharged with this kind of criminal,and i can see his car got a lot of dented because he use the car to langgar the "pencuri" those with motorcycle. So guys the reason why he told me that if we have to kill the guy is because the police dun have to do the paperwork,bring the suspect to court,and then after court session the guy can be release and still around and continue again with the same "work".That's why most of the case if the intruder enter other's people house and get kill,the police so...Happy and then there's no allegation againts the house owner.

P/s: i dun have the guts to kill people but i rather hit the guy untill ICU

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone here tried the sunroof from REDZONE in puchong.?????...saw the ad & it sounds cheap (RM900 incl.of install.) ......but its manually operated from inside.....no need to repaint the roof ........... just wanna know if tis worth it or not
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience