geng pangkah

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
lookz like the X gang is gonna be screwed over soon.....lets hope the info is real and not just a fake cause we might not want to hurt and innocent fella marr.....but if info all real......to hell with them lerrr..screw them stupid and kill them!! bloody arseholes with no life....go get a life man.....!!!

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
the post the evo convert pic, everyone wanna see, dont keep the pic.

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The red Evo 6 with WJL 26 plate fella staying at Seksyen 5, Wangsa Maju :eek: I saw his car just now...tonight I try to take some pics ;)

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Went to the house just now...can't snap a pic coz got many people in front of the house. There's the red Evo 6, a blue Satria and a silver Satria :rolleyes:

juzanormalguy

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
take his pic,print it out fotostat it and paste in every bus stop u see in kl la.anyways this a**holes damn thick face right?everyone cursing at them they still dare 2 show thier face around.

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
they got steel balls maa!!..that's y like that one!!...one thing for sure, they'll burn n rotten in hell!!.......god damn and curse their family for seven generation!!....

kingtraz

Nov 17, 2003
maybe we just should walk in to bukit aman or dang wangi to make a report.Instead 1 by 1. Make an official club report. We should also ask other clubs to join in. Make a real impact to those bast4rds. Bring along police reports also for those who have made one. Better.. called up tv station or those NGO. Let them keep calling the cops on progress. Make the cops bz a bit rather than let them sit in the office to grow the stomach as big as an 18" Volk Racing.

But drive your standard car in.. scared later all have to take the bus home hehe..

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
juzanormalguy said:
take his pic,print it out fotostat it and paste in every bus stop u see in kl la.anyways this a**holes damn thick face right?everyone cursing at them they still dare 2 show thier face around.
Line not clear...can't take pics :rolleyes: I'll try to take them later ;)

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
dont think the fellar will dare to bring out the red evo anywhere else then staying in wangsa maju area.

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
bleh.. don count on the police to do everything for the public.. they got power and they abuse it usually for their own personal gain.. if it aint of any use to them they wont proactively go after.. they're useless then but i tink not.. just totally corrupted.. nowonder the police force numbers have dwindled.. no more honour in being a policeman.. bleh..

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
why dont he dare take out his red evo? sked ah? sked other ppl steal his car? parts? damage his car? have a clear conscience.. do no evil .. and no evil shall harm you.. unless if its the other way round.. then.. chee kei chap sang loh.. sor hai.. :)

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
xxxxx said:
dont think the fellar will dare to bring out the red evo anywhere else then staying in wangsa maju area.
Last week I saw his car heading to MRR2 highway woh...I wonder where is he going? :rolleyes:

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
rorytate said:
can someone post up the shots??

eggie, no news from you?
Can't seem to take any pics...line not clear :p There's one guy got their pics what...post them here first laaa...keep for what? :p

manusia

"The 8055"
Aug 2, 2005
Barcelona
how do you guys really can prove it?if theyve got cought for sure they will be hiding......but it seems that everyone sees them,wth that suppose to be?,is this some kind of flaming ? :confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bad days comin already...

i found out my Accord SV4 2.0 engine was leaking engile oil~~~

can this be repaired? how much? at where?

if the repair cost is too expensive, then i rather buy a bottle of 4L engine oil and top up when needed...

:(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience