geng pangkah

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

juzanormalguy

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
hello all brothers.i stay in ss3 pj.just now at 430 am i heard some car alarm went off.so i went out and peep.i saw 2 rxz malay people spying on a lot of car including mine.i rushed out and see what happened and 2 cars (a perdana and a waja both modified) windows were smashed.the whole neighbourhood rushed out.apperently a police kap chai saw them and they opened fire making the 4 thieves panick.they ran as fast as they could and they managed to get away.my neighbour went n throw a pasu bunga to them but sadly it hit the police instead.so those damn thieve got away.u think r they in the gang pangkah?i saw they were using police flash light to scout.means they might be pakat w police already.damn...

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
manusia said:
how do you guys really can prove it?if theyve got cought for sure they will be hiding......but it seems that everyone sees them,wth that suppose to be?,is this some kind of flaming ? :confused:
are u from gang pangkah ???

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
geng pangkah could be anywhere..

and i know some of them might be here..looking and targeting for high end car..
so,dont post picture of your car accesories and branded stuff..we will never know bro..

p/s : and im not geng pangkah ok..im geng bang..hahahhhah..:)

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
juzanormalguy said:
hello all brothers.i stay in ss3 pj.just now at 430 am i heard some car alarm went off.so i went out and peep.i saw 2 rxz malay people spying on a lot of car including mine.i rushed out and see what happened and 2 cars (a perdana and a waja both modified) windows were smashed.the whole neighbourhood rushed out.apperently a police kap chai saw them and they opened fire making the 4 thieves panick.they ran as fast as they could and they managed to get away.my neighbour went n throw a pasu bunga to them but sadly it hit the police instead.so those damn thieve got away.u think r they in the gang pangkah?i saw they were using police flash light to scout.means they might be pakat w police already.damn...

rxz is gang pangkah, red rxz

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

juzanormalguy said:

wah...damn kesian the police kena buta buta...hahahahah

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
hope lightning strikes em one by one nice nice. no cars r safe now from them bozos.....

4g63

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
KL
Guys come on guys! Do some thing,We should do something to against this "geng".yesterday i saw this red evo6 passed through my office with carbon fiber bonet front and rear plus the GT wing! wah! wah! bukan main lagi nko pecut in front of my office,next time i know what to do!

p/s:is a good idea to post the pic of this red evo 6

Tazz

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
KL
4g63 said:
Guys come on guys! Do some thing,We should do something to against this "geng".yesterday i saw this red evo6 passed through my office with carbon fiber bonet front and rear plus the GT wing! wah! wah! bukan main lagi nko pecut in front of my office,next time i know what to do!

p/s:is a good idea to post the pic of this red evo 6
Yeah, I agree with u, we should do somethings, come on!!!
where is the pic?? if the stolen cases continue like this,later his Evo 6 will change to Evo 9 already lo...
u all still hope those bastard continue to steal all the expensive gadget in our car ahh???
Let organise a group and set a trap to catch Geng pangkah, we cannot just only talk over here, we really need to do something!!! now we can see with our own eyes, even police officer also cant help us already, Come on Guys!!!!

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
too bad the the luck is not on your side...and a bad luck to the policeman as well...

i'm imagining, if they were caught the night, and the owner of the perdana comes out.....i can see bashing parties liao....

talking about setting a trap?
how? they could be everywhere..including here in ZTH!!

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
rorytate said:
too bad the the luck is not on your side...and a bad luck to the policeman as well...

i'm imagining, if they were caught the night, and the owner of the perdana comes out.....i can see bashing parties liao....

talking about setting a trap?
how? they could be everywhere..including here in ZTH!!
Dont discuss in the thread .. meet up for a teh tarik session and then discuss .....
If got spy means sure can practice some bashing session there itself ....

juzanormalguy

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
i think its them lar.whats worse is my neighbour say the torch light they use to scan around belongs to police type 1.blue lights 1.maybe already pakat 1 la.

socaiwai

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
kl
walau,those guy r suk leh..
broke ppl car and stole,then take to sell...
if see them jus repoat or bump them with car la... :D

juzanormalguy

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
police didnt fire at them.they cant under the law.they just fired a shot in the air to scare them

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
juzanormalguy: just wondering which part of SS3 you lived in? i would now need to be extra extra cautious about my house too... got broken into, stole my steering and my gearknob...a**holes

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All sifoos down here...
Please expend my knowledge by sharing info on -
  • High Cam
  • Re-grind cams
  • Lift?
  • what 272 stands for?
  • duration?

Need help sifoos....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience