GEN2 Buddies!!!

sapa2ler

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
hi....

need ur guys opinions.....

* which one more suitable for city driving, 1.6A or 1.6M ???
- currently owned saga 1.3M, tired already drive the manual huhuhu

* cd player can play mp3?

thanks guys

dfadzli

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
sapa2ler said:
hi....

need ur guys opinions.....

* which one more suitable for city driving, 1.6A or 1.6M ???
- currently owned saga 1.3M, tired already drive the manual huhuhu

* cd player can play mp3?

thanks guys
Off course auto is better for city driving..
nope. CD player can't play MP3..

dfadzli

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
CitY-BoY said:
Hi there, i was thinking to have my 1st car soon. . Either gen2 or Hyundai Asccent RXS-5 so i wish to know more about this car.. was it a nice car to drive around as i know the interior is totally...
Hopefully bro and sis here can give some advice and opinion..
Thanks..
Asccent special edition or normal edition..if special edition (with bodykit,air scoop), i will buy asccent..i normal/standard asccent, i will buy Gen2..

my 0.01 cents..:regular_smile:

sapa2ler

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
thanks bro dfadzli

cannot play mp3....huhuhu
that means i hv to change the player la.....
if ur guys change the player....what about the stock player? can be fit to other car or not?

noobie here.... want to learn as much as i can bout gen2..... planning to get one next month

* personally....which one u prefer most..... auto or manual?

CitY-BoY

Nov 2, 2006
Thanks bro dfadzli.. tat wat i think so but i just worry tat hyundai spare parts is kinda hard to find compare to Proton..
recently saw a lot of Gen2 on the street.. wish to own one and let's us hang out togther.. still thinking and thinking.. :)

dfadzli

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
Sape2ler, i've already change my player to Pioneer (can support MP3 player), but when change it, u can't using CD/radio controller from ur sterring anymore..hehehe..
so after that, you might change ur steering..Change to Momo or sparco (like man_hunt) looorrrr..i using momo race..hehehe

sapa2ler

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
dfadzli said:
Sape2ler, i've already change my player to Pioneer (can support MP3 player), but when change it, u can't using CD/radio controller from ur sterring anymore..hehehe..
so after that, you might change ur steering..Change to Momo or sparco (like man_hunt) looorrrr..i using momo race..hehehe

huhuhu.....like tat arrr

so sayang la with the function on sterring but cannot be used....

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
sapa2ler said:
* personally....which one u prefer most..... auto or manual?
i'm using manual...
manual - can save petrol, instant power..
rm50 of shell green can give me 360km and actually i've tested till dry..380km still can jalan jalan..(summore full set exhaust now changed )

cd player cant put in other car. if change to mp3 player then need to change the front console..not expensive lah..rm50 i guess..

so far me no regret lah buying this car...

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
hyundai accent pun ok la... 1.5liter car...
but not much fun factor...with gen2 auto you still can play!
1 thing i like bout gen2 is its handling....! nice...not like any other 1.6 i tested before.
i still remembered i test drove twice this gen2 before decided to buy gen2..
i test drove the car until tyre got screeching sound..and the salesman had to use both hand to hold to the roofbar holder..

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
haha...about the audio system.....in my car...im using 2 player.....external VCD/MP3 Player to the standard CD player.....so,i can enjoy watching VCD and choosing hear the standard radio....
better like that...done the wiring around rm100......

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
accent....hurm....i also like it at first....but after i look the concept....i smile a bit la....too sporty but.......using drum brake for the back.....so funny la....and i prefer gen2 interior than accent.......but,its your money,for me,if u want to buy accent,better buy second Honda EK,hehe...better..

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
accent abit over kitted seriously, interior n exterior is a uncomparable to gen2, gen2 are just pretty inside out :) i hav no regret getting it too eventot just a 1.3auto.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I thought this would be the PERFECT test car for the Castrol Edge as being an old car, this will really test out its protective properties. Also, it’s a heavy car with a 2.8cc engine so fuel consumption is generally on the high side. Since owning the car in December 2009, it’s been running on an average 6.3 – 6.4km per litre of fuel. It’s on a strict diet of RON95, being my daily drive and the ever rising cost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience