GEN2 Buddies!!!

Sep 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys... need your help here...

I wanted to add Gen.2's analog clock to my persona... already got the clock and the casing... BUT not the wire...

http://s19.postimage.org/49mvhmnqb/2012_07_11_15_54_13.jpg

Acc.shop are willing to do it for me, but they need the +ve / -ve indication on the clock, or else they're afraid they'll burn the thing.
Can anyone help? A pic of the wire maybe (they color could give some clue)
Guna multimeter can aaa?

mofano

Aug 28, 2012
Negeri Sembilan
Hello Gen2 buddies,

I've owned a gen2 cps mk3 2010 manual, wish to make a few modi/ upgrade on the engine site and handling site. Any suggestion or feedback and recommendation shops/ mechanic's plus the cost and result, please don't hesitate to share with me.

Regard's
mofano

andy_aikau

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
Hi all,

Its been a long time i am not in this forum....now i am back with my gen 2 cps manual...used to own gen 2 campro auto...
Hope to meet wonderful guys here.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

okay first i am looking at 2 different models. the king eagle and the king lion... what besides the remotes are the differences between these?? are they the same except the remotes? i will be installing this system (i am a master mecp certified installer btw) so it will be done properly.

and about the range?? this will be replacing a ultra start system which worked very well when first installed, now the range is horrible. we sent it in to them and it was good again and now is going bad...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience