GEN2 Buddies!!!

sapa2ler

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
manhunt said:
i'm using manual...
manual - can save petrol, instant power..
rm50 of shell green can give me 360km and actually i've tested till dry..380km still can jalan jalan..(summore full set exhaust now changed )

cd player cant put in other car. if change to mp3 player then need to change the front console..not expensive lah..rm50 i guess..

so far me no regret lah buying this car...

i just submitted my application today.... for gen2 1.6 manual.

a/p the s/a, he said the player can support the mp3..... dunno la correct or not
but i think, i just going to use the stock cd player that comes with it....wanna play with the audio controller at sterring first until get bored....hihihihi

kazar

Known Member
May 3, 2006
lol..got that from one of our members in G2C..so bro when will u be getting ur ride?..what colour do u plan to take?

sapa2ler

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
huhuhuhu

dunno la bro.... actually i oledi have 1 car loan, whether this loan can approve or not....not sure yet.....just trying
if everything ok, maybe in 2 weeks time......

planning for blue color

Last edited:

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
congrate.....erm,if u wanna use stock audio....just enjoy it but u have choices,wiring external to other player.....mp3 for gen2 just for R3 model...i think so...
please let us know ur car progression.....like to hear a new 'baby' going out...hahahhaha.....

for those who like to go for autoshow, dont forget,11 November at Bukit Jalil...

dfadzli

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
So mivec merah...are you going for Autoshow..maybe we can meet there and have teh tarik there..

Sunday, I might outstation to Penang again..hehehe

kazar

Known Member
May 3, 2006
dfadzli said:
Not sure laaa.. might go to Penang for task..ko pegi tak..:_:
pegi mesti...but then kene tumpang org la..kete takde:emoticon_U:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This week's update is rather slow and late. I've been attending several events, which has chewed up most of my weekend. Nevertheless, I'm here to write up the latest update that has been done to the car. It's been 8 weeks since the project has started and I am still diligently looking around for sponsors...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience