FTS Time Attack Championship Series 2006(Round 2 of 6)

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
Des, don't talk so much put a date down, and i do my best to get the "car" of mine ready for u to test drive

THTeh: there is a limit to ppls boiling point and sometimes even thoug u don't like pls think would u hurt or make ppl "tulan" if u say certain things anot. TRUST ME IT KEEPS U OUT OF TROUBLE

bod

May 4, 2005
NA
DeOngster said:
yes victor ill sure come for a time trial.. lol.. cheers bro
time trial where ar ? Penang or ipoh ?
if u join ipoh event we all will never get our "bak kut teh" already la ! :cry_smile:

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
VictorGR said:
Des, don't talk so much put a date down, and i do my best to get the "car" of mine ready for u to test drive

THTeh: there is a limit to ppls boiling point and sometimes even thoug u don't like pls think would u hurt or make ppl "tulan" if u say certain things anot. TRUST ME IT KEEPS U OUT OF TROUBLE
once again...sorry, if u don't accept my apology then, i'm okay with it

v0ices

Known Member
May 24, 2006
goober said:
Some more photos. Enjoy :)

View attachment 74533
Omg... what undercover autocross mean machine... it's some junk car!
Just ask THTEH... he had to endure the whole trip to and fro in that busted bushing squeaky car. But thanks for photos.

RockShoxx

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
if anyone has more pictures or videos do post it up
u know next time we should have someone to collect all pictures and videos taken and burn it into a disc

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
julianpang said:
dzal_a,

Where is the round 3 info? I already gatal la.
hahhahaa....waaa.......just finish round 2 alredy gatal or round 3...??...hahahaha....

FYI....round 3 is on 25th June.....got one more month to go..heeehhe....relakss......

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
K_Takuya said:
dzal_a

Feel free to use this pics for promotions :)
thanks bro......really appreciate it.....:regular_smile:

huh?

Known Member
Oct 18, 2005
mr dzal_a,
i want to join the autocross event...can you give me the details for the next event?? regulations,fees,place, everything bout the event...thnks..im a nOOOOOOOb btw..hehehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Few month before, the engine of my car got heated when am stuck in a jam in KL and now more often it happens when the car remains almost unmoved/ stuck in jam. But when the car is moving (say 60km/h) the engine become cool again after few minutes. According to the suggestion of my friend i changed the gasket and clean the radiator and also changed the cooling fan. But i am still facing the problem. it mainly happens in daytime but in night/rain the car is ok.

Can any expert help me to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience