Exhaust Silencer

Plaster

Oct 9, 2008
Yo danz,

I do appreciate your quick reply :-) but I think you misunderstood my intention :-)

I am looking for a Inner muffler silencer as I already have a straight through exhaust with 94mm tip.
Therefore, as the drone in the cabin is too loud for a sane human, I plan to purchase an exhaust silencer.
Not looking for a muffler.

with 0 - 200 for a muffler, i think only can get CAP AYAM brands unless going for half cut that is.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Ooo u mean that silencer.....should be less than rm50 kua...
or can get it customized.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

I thought centre bullet.

Plaster

Oct 9, 2008
Do you know any shops that sell JDM silencers? any shop in particular around klang valley?

I have checked online the and the shipping is crazily expensive. sometimes even more than the silencer itself.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there all,
Just wanted some expert opinion on whether I should turbo charge my Honda Accord year model 2001? I like the size and everything but I feel some lack in the power side hence, my interest to give it a little boost.
I have even opted for other cars in the market such as Caldina, Legacy, etc...but none of em' actually fits in my bill in terms of cost and have quite content with the Accord which I have however, as mentioned, I just need a little boost with it.
Would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience