Everything And Anything About Modding A Perdana...

Hayvern

Nov 26, 2003
I'm planning to put 6A12 Twin Turbo in my Perdana SEi. Just wanna know the cost of such a project.

How much the engine? Should I get half cut? How much the half cut? Can Eterna's dashboard fit into the Perdana?

Fu*king Proton Perdana interior starting to bubble already. I think too hot or something. The pvc shit laa... kononnya... Where to find second hand door panels?

How much is New Perdana V6 steering wheel? The alfa grille wan...

How much is the complete set for New Perdana V6 bodykit? ie... front bumper, head lamp cluster(black insets), skirt, rear bumper, rear light cluster? If I get original set from Proton how much? Are there fibre replacements?

I want to get the white face meter cluster from the New V6. Is there an alternative?

Thanks for the help all of you!!! :D :D

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Hayvern, the answers to every single one of your posted question can be found via the V•Sixers: Perdana V6 Club. To learn more goto www.v-sixers.com

See you there. ;)

meor

Mar 28, 2005
Originally posted by Hayvern@Mar 8 2004, 21:50
Thanks alot, I'll see u there!
[snapback]132805[/snapback]​
V-Spec, would you let me in too? I am getting a Perdana SEI with V6 fitted in. Now planning to do the bodykit and paintworks. Have been searching almost everywhere (internet).

I applied twice but was not entertained, hope you would let me in :)

thanks

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
Letting go my stock V6 engine and most of the stuffs...all in good condition...
anyone interested..kindly PM me...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just installed a centre bullet for my exhaust system. The guy at the shop said in order to extract n feel more power I need to change my stock muffler too. Is this true? Btw, if I want to modify my air intake system to open port type the guy said it is gonna cost around rm400. Is this a reasonable price?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience