Engine Treatment/Oil Additive

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
joseth, you can get Tufoil from Ace Hardware at Ikano or at the famous Auto United 4 X4 at SS 2, behind Cheow Yang Restorant, 3 lots next to Kayu.

joseth

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
Johor Bahru
FocalPoint bro, it it ok 2 mix Tufoil with the semi syn T650 of Q8??

Is it ok 2 mix them into my 4 yrs old car? How 2 mix?

Sorry, noob here... :X-:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
It's simple. After draining away the old engine oil, fix back the sump nut. Put in a bottle of Tufoil. Add in your motor oil. Check dip stick level. It must not exceed Max level. Start the engine and take the car for a spin.Rgds.

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
yeah.... and enjoy the a much smoother ride :-)

eagle7

Mar 21, 2006
Bro FocalPoint, I never added any additive into an engine oil before. Can advice what is the best practice before and after adding additive, for example let the engine warm up/run idle for X degree or X minutes, pour in Additive, and let the engine run/rev for Y minutes before switch off the engine etc. tq

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Eagle7, it is a good practice to start the engine and let the Tufoil-enhanced motor oil circulate throughout the engine.A spin is encouraged though not compulsory.Besides, when you shut down the engine after a couple of minutes, the Tufoil-enhanced oil is already lodged in the oil filter. This resultant mix in the filter is now ready to feed the upper areas of the engine at the first turn of the key next. You get good engine protection from the start especially early in the morning.Oil when it is cold is often sloppy and takes some time to be lifted from the sump, its traditional storage area apart from those lodged in the oil filter.

BeRG

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
My personal experience using Tufoil, i used it in my 1986 RX-7 FC3S, was damn scared to use lar, scared engine jam or what, 1st time put one bottle inside, then first few days cannot feel a thing, after 1 week suddenly i was wondering to myself ' why my petrol cannot finish 1 r?'. then i started to track the mileage lar, without tufoil last time i get 350km full tank, after that i was able to get 400-450km. was damn suprised with the result. i check my oil temp and water temp, both running cooler and somemore last time my car when running for long periods of time, sure very hard to start, after i use tufoil, i noticed that it doesnt happen anymore. smooth start all the way

now sell car edi :(

i just put one bottle of tufoil today in my mazda 6, but i'm sure got improvement one

in my opinion, tufoil has not let me down lar :shades_smile:

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
Can someone tell me the difference between X-1R and Tufoil? I'm using X-1R so far. But if Tufoil is better, i'll give it a try. Does tufoil have petrol and transmission treatment too?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Fluoramics Inc. is at the top in the specialty lubes and grease technology since 30 years ago. It is a serious high tech company and most noted for the Tufoil engine treatment. There is no car shampoo, tire shine or petrol treatment.

If you have a manual car, a 10% mix of Tufoil together with a high grade gear oil, say GL-5 will make your gears shift easier and run cooler. Unfortunately, there is no separate packing for gear treatment. It is the same packing and same product as the Tufoil engine treatment.

May we also introduce you the Tufoil Lubit-8 handy oiler. This packing something like the white board marker pen with a sharp nose lubricates your throttle cable. Throttle response becomes light and easy. Besides, throttle cables last a really long time. You can also try them on your bikes especially on the brake cables. You can get the Tufoil Lubit-8 from Ace Hardware stores.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
For Tufoil in Ipoh, try Odeon Marketing 66, Jln Leong Boon Swee.
Tel: 05- 2533221 Rgds.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I used 1 bottle of TufOil with Motul fully synthetic oil. Engine noise reduced during idle and smoother feel of engine. But then, no money for second bottle and can't get motul fully synthetic oil in ss2. So, didn't bother anymore. hahahaha
Planning to use it again, though.

FocalPoint,
After I flushed and drained out the old engine oil, does it make any difference whether I put TufOil in first or engine oil in first?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Melaka Raya is the place with shortage of parking spaces, evidenced by double parking on both sides of the main road. Those daring to park like this have some connections and seem to get away without any summons or parking tickets.
Those parking cars without connections, with no taikor to cover them, will get tickets from the numerous MBSB parking ticket-issuers who roam the whole town, making MelaKa a "fine" city (hoping to outdo Singapore).
What is the latest on JPJ online capability...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience