Award Winning NanoLub Additive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Award Winning NanoLub Additive

ahtiven

Aug 12, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
WISHING ALL MUSLIMS A BLESSED RAMADHAN!!

First ever in market! Exclusive opening sales in ZTH.com just for you all!

Repackaged only for Malaysian market, NanoLub is an award-winning quality oil additive with advanced formulation in nanofullerene particles. Suitable for all petrol, diesel and LPG engines with or without turbo. Doesn't clog your oil filters and can be mixed with ANY commercialized Engine Oil in the market!

What is NanoLub?
NanoLub is a new generation surface-reconditioning nano lubricant for engine oil. NanoLub features a unique "double action" effect: multi-layer WS2 nano-spheres lower friction and heat, thereby reducing mechanical wear. At the same time, friction causes nano-spheres to release tribofilms that attach to surface crevices, repairing and resurfacing them. This extends mechanical efficiency and apparatus life. NanoLub is based on formulated Brand oil concentrate mixed with NanoLub's proprietary super-strong Tungsten Disulfide (WS2) multi-layered Nanofullerene particles.

Main Benefitsl
i. Surface reconditioning for a smoother ride with better performance!
ii. Extend your car engine's life by decreasing wear
iii. Reduce harmful emissions
iv. Reduce energy consumption
v. Reduce engine noise
vi. Improve power and torque performance

AND SO ON! NanoLub - The Future Is Now!

Product and Price?
RM80/ea (I can't find the Raya promotional price in the thread when I first created)

Our operations Hours
Monday - Friday 9.00AM to 6.00PM
Stephen - 016-87000.three.four

COD @ PJ areas week nights or weekend by appointment

Want to become a dealer?
Please send me a PM. :nod:

Thanks for visiting and remember to visit my other sale thread below! :) :thumbs:

Attachments

Last edited:

ahtiven

Aug 12, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
**BUMP**

Try it today!

ahtiven

Aug 12, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Bump! Try it today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello ...... its me edwin ...... i saw some cars when the alarm turn on got light blinking in blue colour ...... can run in swapping ....... i found the lights ...... but dunno how to install it ....... dunno how to tap the place whare the lights will go when the alarm is turn on ...... anyone knows how to do it ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience