DEI Radiator Relief Coolant Additive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

DEI Radiator Relief Coolant Additive

ThunderGod_Cid

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
Want better heat transfer for your cooling system? Coolant not efficient enough? Having a high horsepowered car but facing problems with heat management? Well, I haven't been able to source for the perfect coolant for our daily usage but the nearest one to work well would be Nissan Coolant. However, for those who wants better heat transfer can go for this product. Presenting you, DEI's Radiator Relief Additive!! This particular product of my choosing will improve heat transfer between your engine to the radiator through water or coolant you have added into your engine. It supercharges your radiator by transferring heat more efficiently through the radiator. Similar to the original formula this proven coolant additive will reduce your operating temperature up to 30°F reducing engine wear that occurs during extreme use.

Radiator Relief™ is also formulated with a corrosion inhibitor that reduces mineral deposits. This is the first additive that maintains pH levels that otherwise fluctuate over time resulting in core damage.

- Reduces engine temperature up to 30˚F
- Includes anti-foaming agent
- Formulated with a corrosion inhibitor
- No mixing required; just add to cooling system!
- Reduces pre-existing scale build-up
- Safe with all alloys
- Compatible with water and all types of anti-freeze products
- 100% Biodegradable, Non-Corrosive and Non-Toxic Additive
- For use in all water cooled engines

This can be used for track, touge, daily use, commercial use and other usages.

Item(s): WTS : DEI Radiator Relief Coolant Additive

Package includes: 1 Bottle of 16oz

Price: RM65.00/bottle

Warranty: n/a

Dealing method: COD @ Subang BHP SS14 after office hours, postage add RM15.00 within Semenanjung , RM25.00 to Sabah Sarawak. RM15.00(or RM25.00) flat rate postage for up to 5bottles.

Location of seller: Subang

Contact method/details: 012-9096996

Age of item: New

---

Item(s) conditions: New

Picture:

FAQ :

1. Can mix with coolant?
Yes

2. Whats the benefit and advantages?
- Please read my blog, or the top of this post. Loads of benefits :)

3. How many bottles should I use?
- One bottle should be sufficient per car as one bottle treats up to 14-15litres of coolant

4. Why so expensive?
- If you calculate costwise, shipping this in from US will be pricey, not to mention if you get taxed.

5. Do you do installation / help me to pour this in?
- No I don't sorry, but if I am free I will as you just have to drain out a little bit of coolant

6. How long can this last?
- Ideally, till your next coolant change

7. They say this will harm your radiator.
- Not true.

8. Referring to FAQ no.7, they are asking for evidene. How?
- I have my reputation to defend. You can ask them to prepare a refractometer to test for acid levels.

9. Will I get good temperature drops with this?
- Very subjective question. It solely depends on your car.

10. Why should I buy this?
- Please refer to top of post :)

11. How important is heat management?
- As important as you want to keep it away from wherever it should not be at.

12. PM me best price please.
- GO DAI. I don't do charity and that is the MOST ANNOYING QUESTION in all forums. I will not reply. Sorry. :clap:

13. How to differentiate between fake and ori? Is yours fake?
- All items I sell are genuine. I carefully pick products for their reliability and performance and driven results. If you think mine is fake, you are very well welcomed to send this product to DEI for testing. If it is found in a written report that it is fake, not only I will pay for your postage of the item to U.S for testing, but also give you a full refund.

14. Bro, can meet daytime?
- Sorry mate, I do this as a freelancer. I have my daytime job.

15. Can COD at Cheras or Kelana Jaya, in the afternoon/night ah? (other place)
- Sorry, I'm working during the day and COD only at Subang at night as you're not the only one doing COD with me. There will be other cars waiting at the same place. So if I go out from Subang to somewhere far off, it's not appropriate and time consuming. The reason it's at Subang is also because I have a very suitable open space for COD, no one would complain.

16. (Customers come 15-20mins late without informing)
- Try to avoid this please, as all cars I do are on 15-30mins intervals and sharp on schedule. If you make me wait for you, you make other customers wait as well. Trust me, you don't want that. In any worse case, I'll just have to skip your turn and you'll have to wait for the next car to finish.

17. I don't understand why can't you COD in Kelana Jaya? It's only 15mins away!
- Please refer to FAQ No. 3 smile.gif. Sorry to say, but I'd rather and will not hesitate to refuse your business if you demand that I travel far or do it under the uberly hot sun. It's just not worth it for that little money I make. I'm selling this product mainly because you guys want a smoother engine that doesn't give problems. Not to make money. (Sorry! biggrin.gif)

18. Can use on any cars ah?
- Yes.

19. How much if i take 2/3/4 bottles?
- Please refer to above post.

20. How do you compare this to other additives?
- You're comparing. You are free to do your own comparison first before buying.

21. Hi bro, RM70 plus postage to (anywhere) can?
- Please refer to FAQ no. 12

14. But I guess Pos Laju charges less than RM10.00 to ship your item. Why you so expensive?
- I use citylink, and citylink charges me RM15.00. I do not use Pos Laju because this is a LIQUID/FLAMMABLE(for certain products of mine) material and they'll reject me. Furthermore Citylink is only 50metres away from my office and is at my convenience. If you think I'm ripping you off, you're wrong. There's no point to tarnish my image and make that few extra bucks off you. You want it cheap? You can arrange for your own courier company to come and self-collect from me and I'll only charge you RM65.00, simple smile.gif. If sent through Citylink, item going missing is my responsibility and I will not hesitate to send another bottle to you the next working day. If your poslaju comes and pick it up from me and it goes missing, that's not my responsibility.

15. Bro, possible COD tonight?
- Yes. But I would appreciate if you have some common sense to at least leave your hp number behind or contact me directly by sms. Doesn't make sense you ask me this question, and disappear until the next day right? No offense. How am I gonna contact you?

16. When and where can we meet? (via PM)
- Again, please sms. You're filling up my inbox. By sms-ing, we can IMMEDIATELY arrange for a COD time. By sending PM, if I reply you and you disappear and go offline, I'm screwed over dude.

Reason for sale: Trader

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The second part of Japfest '11, to be frank, this event is so huge, it's really hard for one person to cover everything. You have to be here yourself to know what I actually mean. But i figured, i'd just to snap whatever that i found interesting and experienced muscle strain the next day due to the physical stress just walking around the circuit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience