Latest on Melaka parking tickets

andlfloh

Oct 16, 2006
Melaka Raya is the place with shortage of parking spaces, evidenced by double parking on both sides of the main road. Those daring to park like this have some connections and seem to get away without any summons or parking tickets.
Those parking cars without connections, with no taikor to cover them, will get tickets from the numerous MBSB parking ticket-issuers who roam the whole town, making MelaKa a "fine" city (hoping to outdo Singapore).
What is the latest on JPJ online capability? Has JPJ Melaka advanced to the stage where it can reject road tax renewals for non-payment of MBSB parking fines?

Please share if you have any info.

24 August 2013.

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
If you can renew roadtax or license, you didnt want to pay?

I will just pay, and not pointing to others who didnt get summons..(its not whether they have connection or not, its just the interval for the official to do their job)....once i been caught for just after 5 minutes, but sometimes even after several hours no parking ticket issued)

i know lots of people (malaysian) didnt settle their parking ticket...dont be that..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if bandaraya can avoid, but parking summones by PDRM have to pay.
i have 146 bandaraya summons all unpaid, touch wood still can renew roadtax & driving licence.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i have 146 bandaraya summons all unpaid, touch wood still can renew roadtax & driving licence.
Time to hunt for Danz car at parking areas. Take years to collect 146 Bandaraya Summons :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
its my kancil. my summons more expensive than my car :biggrin:
Oh ya forgot u sold ur car, I only know the monster perdana no.plate. dunno the kancil one haha!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
its my kancil. my summons more expensive than my car :biggrin:
you should stick all the saman on the wall, and you'll have a fine wall...got better idea.. stick it on wife..then got fine wife... :rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bandaraya cannot do anything on your car license or road tax until they revamp the law on it, however not sure if they can come to your house and confiscate your belongings or car like those who did not pay their assessment...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

If Melaka same like PJ, ask for discount then only pay....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
you should stick all the saman on the wall, and you'll have a fine wall...got better idea.. stick it on wife..then got fine wife... :rofl:
Just laminate all and stick all on his kancil, no headache for repaint and wont kena summon anymore since already all over the car :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Paste then spray lacquer over it, new design......:biggrin:
But then frankly i find the melaka parking way of paying is kinda annoying and troublesome.
I have to park my car then find a shop that sell those coupons then pay.

Might as well just put a parking meter instead. Which is why i rather park at parking lots than parking at those available road side parking spot where u need to get the coupons...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But then frankly i find the melaka parking way of paying is kinda annoying and troublesome.
I have to park my car then find a shop that sell those coupons then pay.

Might as well just put a parking meter instead. Which is why i rather park at parking lots than parking at those available road side parking spot where u need to get the coupons...
Many places have switched back to parking coupons. Taiping, Ipoh also. I think is the problem with meters breaking down, finding washers inside rather then coins....ha! ha!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Many places have switched back to parking coupons. Taiping, Ipoh also. I think is the problem with meters breaking down, finding washers inside rather then coins....ha! ha!
Ya, but is troublesome for tourist especially. We have to purposely hunt for a shop that sells them.
If u say locals, they at least can buy in bulk but no point for us to get it in bulk

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya, but is troublesome for tourist especially. We have to purposely hunt for a shop that sells them.
If u say locals, they at least can buy in bulk but no point for us to get it in bulk
The worse is you are passing by the town only, then have to buy one book of coupon but use one only...:banghead:
That day my wife went round looking for parking coupon in Ipoh, some sell by piece .......... :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The worse is you are passing by the town only, then have to buy one book of coupon but use one only...:banghead:
That day my wife went round looking for parking coupon in Ipoh, some sell by piece .......... :driver:
Ya some, not all shops sell.