Drift Getaway @ Port Dickson, 3 - 4 December 2005

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
PTLemon: With the amount of horsepower your car is pushing, I wouldn't recommend it to be driven on the track. I would definately recommend Sepang during our next session..hope you guys could make it!!

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imperial-concepts.com
.S K A G E E. said:
PTLemon: With the amount of horsepower your car is pushing, I wouldn't recommend it to be driven on the track. I would definately recommend Sepang during our next session..hope you guys could make it!!
Sounds good brother....

hey...I got an email for you...before this weekend, you will receive my proposal....kekekeke...power stuff !

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
PTLemon said:
Thank you to you Ariff & Jane...the dynamic Hubbie and Wifie Gang, brain of Sync Optima of giving Imperial a chance to display our car there...sorry me not good drifter, so cannot show the S15, coz me not the driver...kekeke...me Team Manager....next time, someone will drive our Blitz S15 for your events.

In future, any events do let us know early and we will give you our 101% support.

And we can bring up all the Singaporean drifters to support your events.

A GREAT JOB WELL DONE....

hehehehe....btw Jane show me my nemesis friend on Sunday with his gf.....kekekekeke :p Now I know ! So you interested in my D1 SPEC umbrella ?

kekekekeke muahahahahaha :P
Thank you very much.....can I ...can I :p ... at least I have one D1 Spec stuff in my car..... can ah??? :rolleyes:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
chisiang said:
I got a few shots too. :tongue:
chisiang: welcome to the forum..... thanks for dropping by on sunday itself....great pictures!!!!......:tee:

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imperial-concepts.com
cheaka said:
Thank you very much.....can I ...can I :p ... at least I have one D1 Spec stuff in my car..... can ah??? :rolleyes:

Yeah....welcome to the D1 SPEC club ! kekekekekeke.... :P Muahahahaha....

Hey...we are will be carrying a lot of D1 GP Tuning Shops apparels such as DRFT, BLITZ, URAS, RE-雨宮. R-MAGIC, D1GP, Official Wear, etc...., it will start after this year end, I will do a special discount for members in ZTH Forum. Okies ?

Cheers

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
chisiang : nice pixs :) i'm sure chris and amanda happy to see they're car on zth heehe :)

chisiang

Dec 5, 2005
bimmer_man said:
nice pix dude.. hope can meet you at another drift session.. lets attack the track with our lense.. hehehe...
Yeah! Let's drift with our lenses :biggrin:

chisiang

Dec 5, 2005
DoNuT said:
chisiang : nice pixs :) i'm sure chris and amanda happy to see they're car on zth heehe :)
I've got them in High Resolution if they want the picts. :wink:

DinNismo

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
GardenOFStarS
Visit site
Pd was gud experience for me.. The track only allowed small room for error and it pushed us to do better... I really know my car better now.. Thks to Arif n Jane of Sync Optima for all the effort in getting a lot of drifters (even frm Singapore) to get together and have fun :)
Thks to all the drifters for their advice and help.

Thks for the advice Arif, I manage to choku the front straight ..hehe

skyline2778

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Sban
Is there anywhere where i can know if there is anymore drifting events that will be held in PD somemore ha? :biggrin:
Thanks....

aibon

500 RPM
Apr 24, 2004
Dj
PTLemon said:
Yeah....welcome to the D1 SPEC club ! kekekekekeke.... :P Muahahahaha....

Hey...we are will be carrying a lot of D1 GP Tuning Shops apparels such as DRFT, BLITZ, URAS, RE-雨宮. R-MAGIC, D1GP, Official Wear, etc...., it will start after this year end, I will do a special discount for members in ZTH Forum. Okies ?

Cheers

PTLemon........did u just say discount........?

hahaha...i just cant wait man......

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
heya people,

myself and the traffic mag crew had loads of fun at Port Dickson and for that, we thank you Jane and Ariff for inviting us over. And seriously speaking, you guys are great at what you do best, that is to promote do-rif-to to the fullest ;)

and to the rest of the gang, it is great to spend the weekend with you guys...keep on sliding, drifting, oversteering and drive sideways...whatever you call it, you guys did it with style ;)

here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure :)

Ariff's hand painted livery, heheh