Drift Getaway @ Port Dickson, 3 - 4 December 2005

aibon

500 RPM
Apr 24, 2004
Dj
DoNuT said:
GUoman resort swimming pool damn deep.. like it alot.. can play alot alot alot of stuff inside.. :)

donut u say play....

me aibon wan to play.....

me play with u inside can ar?

muahhahahaha

ere onemore thin wat time wil u be there?

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
DoNuT said:
GUoman resort swimming pool damn deep.. like it alot.. can play alot alot alot of stuff inside.. :)

oi Nomura Ken ! i thought you play in the kids pool one ..? hahaha

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
$@%$@^#&^

anyway if you guys wanna go together let's meet up 1pm sharp at dengkil rest area... let me know ya then we plan plan :)

aibon

500 RPM
Apr 24, 2004
Dj
DoNuT said:
$@%$@^#&^

anyway if you guys wanna go together let's meet up 1pm sharp at dengkil rest area... let me know ya then we plan plan :)

but my boss gti88 wan to go at 10am la.....

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
.S K A G E E. said:
Its free for the spectators. On Sunday drifting will start as early as 9 am till about 7 pm!!

monsterV6: Yalor..so are so 'Keng' man...drifting illegally in PD...heehehehe

Guys: Cheaka and I went over to check out the track and from what we saw, all I could say is those drifting there this weekend won't be dissapointed.

1) The track has an internal sprinkling system, where embeded water sprouts will line the entire track.So lesser horsepower cars and tyre wear will not be an issue. We might however run a dry track if there are enough drifters requesting it.

2) The circuit will offer challanges to all level of drifters; there are tight twisty corners, long sweeping corners and a fairly wide long strait which leads to a tight bend!

See you guys this weekend!!

no la....sajaje kidding onli hehheh.....skagee try to squezze me in one place la on that day ok arr?hehehhe or not me boring la.hehhe-

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
are you sure?? you want skagee to squeeze you kekeke.. He sure ask you which part you want him to squeeze hehe.. kidding! don't whack kau me! :)

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
donut: wei u lupa me liao ah ! pm u also no reply ......now days bz? i wana squezeee u also kekekee mind to check ur pm !!!!!!!

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
aiyo.. blother.. remember you lah i Pm you liao :) hehe see you in PD :)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SAT's show was very good but kesian Jane and her husband both very busy. The track is very challenging. Saw lots of S'pore rides. Also lots of very cool cars.

The track condition yesterday was very slippery due to sand and simen and on the surface. Hope on SUN the track will be sand and simen free. Personally, i think the ditch is too deep. Why don't they do it like Sunway's wan with flat surface and put cones as direction. The drifter all enjoyed themselves. Saw 1 black R32 GTt or GTR dont know lah but very good drift he has shown.

Yesterday's weather was very nice. Wake up this morning at 8.00 am geting ready for the SUN drift..:biggrin: Drift rocks !!

Last edited:

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
TitanRev said:
SAT's show was very good but kesian Jane and her husband both very busy. The track is very challenging. Saw lots of S'pore rides. Also lots of very cool cars.

The track condition yesterday was very slippery due to sand and simen and on the surface. Hope on SUN the track will be sand and simen free. Personally, i think the ditch is too deep. Why don't they do it like Sunway's wan with flat surface and put cones as direction. The drifter all enjoyed themselves. Saw 1 black R32 GTt or GTR dont know lah but very good drift he has shown.

Yesterday's weather was very nice. Wake up this morning at 8.00 am geting ready for the SUN drift..:biggrin: Drift rocks !!
sunday was damn freakin hot la....but alot of cars goin bck without bumpers..!!!:( sori to hear and see that guys....

rps13_R

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2005
Visit site
TitanRev said:

tats ariff's car aka jane's husband aka organiser aka ...:biggrin:

rps13_R

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2005
Visit site
monsterv6 said:
sunday was damn freakin hot la....but alot of cars goin bck without bumpers..!!!:( sori to hear and see that guys....
emmm... even my bumper is not spared but luckily it is only very very minor :cool:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GuO7v-FN0gY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="250" width="335"></iframe>

What Top Gear would look like in the future when all car reviews are done through driving simulators like say, Gran Turismo 10. In this video you'd see Jeremy Clarkson being artificially embedded into the 3D world of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience