Drift Getaway @ Port Dickson, 3 - 4 December 2005

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
faisal : muahahaha you cute lah... basket you!! that day night time we go ********** wah lan wanted to see ur tail lights also cannot.. basket!! somemore say begginer..!!!

cheaka : true also.. hehehee me don't have much time. :(

oh well being "no 1" is not important to me. Being happy with a bunch of donkeys, monkeys, chimpanzees muehehe and share the same interested is what i'm looking forward to.. No matter what you drive a skyline or a junk ke70 we all sit and talk and laugh. Thats what i want to see :) nothing more to expect :)

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
faisal said:
Need more practice and must dedicate more.... :rolleyes: hmmmm

Like me 8 month got car but only 120 hrs driftin.:banghead: Now only graduate from 1st gear (FGD) to 2nd gear (SGD). At this rate by December 2006 hopefully reach intermediate level.
Aiming for Expert Level in 2008

Uh which one was space koboi??
space koboi...drive metallic blue cefiro....very leng chai one....look like kumakubo one...heheheh...:rolleyes:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
DoNuT said:
cheaka : true also.. hehehee me don't have much time.

oh well being "no 1" is not important to me. Being happy with a bunch of donkeys, monkeys, chimpanzees muehehe and share the same interested is what i'm looking forward to.. No matter what you drive a skyline or a junk ke70 we all sit and talk and laugh. Thats what i want to see :) nothing more to expect :)

yeah yeah....all monkeys and donkeys and.....ahhahahahah.....

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
.S K A G E E. said:
Faisal..no need to be so modest..you are already in the intermediate level and soon be moving up...hoi..take me to your secret spot larr..
My secret spot?? hmmm :flute: ? I dunno if the girl wanna show other guys la.
And cheaka might not like me for showing to you my fav secret spot.:vroam:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
faisal said:
My secret spot?? hmmm :flute: ? I dunno if the girl wanna show other guys la.
And cheaka might not like me for showing to you my fav secret spot.:vroam:
i want to go also...can I ... can I...girl allowed or not....:dancing2:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
faisal said:
Oh that fella. quite the Kuma le :rofl:
hahaha...sorry....malaysian's version of it....darker skin colour....slightly bigger size......hehehehe :stupido2:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At about 4.00am this morning, I was awakened by my alarm sounding. Icon on my radiostar showed a break-in. I peeked outside and there it was, a GTi right beside my car, outside my parents house in Kelana Jaya. He looked at me before speeding off. I went outside to investigate. He left a still burning cigarette on the ground.

I could not disable the blaring alarm. Captor called several times and I returned call to report the attempt.

The passenger side door assembly was broken and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience