Drift Getaway @ Port Dickson, 3 - 4 December 2005

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
cheaka said:
DelimaPutih: I know who you are liao...ehhehe...thanks for the great pictures!!!! .........

Would like to thank you guys for being there and your great support to Sync Optima and our fellow members drifters.......sorry that I was buzy running around. I hope you guys have a good weekend.......Arigato Gozaimasu ....

no problemo and glad we could help each other out...just give us a holler ya :tee:

err...you know me meh? really ah? aisey man... kantoi ---> :bath:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Delima Putih, very nice pics you got there. Good job bro...:biggrin: I also had fun at PD for both days. Finally, got the taste to be inside a drift machine. Thanks to Alan. Jane & Ariff, thanks for organizing such a good event and let ppl know that good drifters and racers only perform in proper tracks and not on the street. :biggrin: Will give my fullest support by attending those events in the future.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
cheakah : yeap yeap thanks i got that heehe.. that pics more like cross-country hehehe liek some rally thingy hehehe. anyway it's nice :)

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
delimaputih said:
no problemo and glad we could help each other out...just give us a holler ya :tee:

err...you know me meh? really ah? aisey man... kantoi ---> :bath:
hehe...

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
TitanRev said:
Delima Putih, very nice pics you got there. Good job bro...:biggrin: I also had fun at PD for both days. Finally, got the taste to be inside a drift machine. Thanks to Alan. Jane & Ariff, thanks for organizing such a good event and let ppl know that good drifters and racers only perform in proper tracks and not on the street. :biggrin: Will give my fullest support by attending those events in the future.
Hey....Thanks for your support for being there...didn't get to see you...guess I was busy running around...next time please do not hesitate to come up to me and say hi....:wink:

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hi guys..

Just recovered from the awesome excitement from the PD event. It was such a great event. It is the ''EVENT OF THE YEAR''. There is NO other event like this.

To all the drifters who was in PD last weekend, you guys really ROCK Port Dickson. U guys really showed what've got to them guys. A very special compliment to the Banting guys as you showed who you really are. It was well organized, everyone had their turn and most important everyone shine out well.

As mentioned earlier, this is the best, i wonder which part of the event is a ''MARKETING GIMMICK'' ....????!!!!!!

Bravo guys....

cheers'

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
space_cowboy said:
hi guys..

Just recovered from the awesome excitement from the PD event. It was such a great event. It is the ''EVENT OF THE YEAR''. There is NO other event like this.

To all the drifters who was in PD last weekend, you guys really ROCK Port Dickson. U guys really showed what've got to them guys. A very special compliment to the Banting guys as you showed who you really are. It was well organized, everyone had their turn and most important everyone shine out well.

As mentioned earlier, this is the best, i wonder which part of the event is a ''MARKETING GIMMICK'' ....????!!!!!!

Bravo guys....

cheers'
space_cowboy: glad you enjoyed yourself throughout the weekend.....guys and girls out there.....space_cowboy had showed his talent at PD with just 2 months of drifting....practice makes perfect guys.....so don't worry if you don't know how to start...I am sure space_cowboy will be gladly to show you a few tips......:cool:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
DoNuT said:
?? 2 month almost expert 5 month close eye drifting liao :) hehe
Donut: Must remember this is 2 months of non-stop drift training ...:eek: ...if a drifter has 1 year experience but actual time for drift practice only 6 months...don't think can be super pro also loh.......it is all dedication and practice man....that's why i said...must keep practicing in all different condition (layout) will really help a person to improve....:tee: .....

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
cheaka said:
space_cowboy: glad you enjoyed yourself throughout the weekend.....guys and girls out there.....space_cowboy had showed his talent at PD with just 2 months of drifting....practice makes perfect guys.....so don't worry if you don't know how to start...I am sure space_cowboy will be gladly to show you a few tips......:cool:
hope can get free tips and clues from all the pros........ free lesson is the best !!

aibon

500 RPM
Apr 24, 2004
Dj
julie2121 said:
hope can get free tips and clues from all the pros........ free lesson is the best !!

i........................nothing la

babe wat is your msn la

pm me ler...

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
cheaka said:
Donut: Must remember this is 2 months of non-stop drift training ...:eek: ...if a drifter has 1 year experience but actual time for drift practice only 6 months...don't think can be super pro also loh.......it is all dedication and practice man....that's why i said...must keep practicing in all different condition (layout) will really help a person to improve....:tee: .....
Need more practice and must dedicate more.... :rolleyes: hmmmm

Like me 8 month got car but only 120 hrs driftin.:banghead: Now only graduate from 1st gear (FGD) to 2nd gear (SGD). At this rate by December 2006 hopefully reach intermediate level.
Aiming for Expert Level in 2008

Uh which one was space koboi??

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
faisal said:
Need more practice and must dedicate more.... :rolleyes: hmmmm

Like me 8 month got car but only 120 hrs driftin.:banghead: Now only graduate from 1st gear (FGD) to 2nd gear (SGD). At this rate by December 2006 hopefully reach intermediate level.
Aiming for Expert Level in 2008

Uh which one was space koboi??
Faisal..no need to be so modest..you are already in the intermediate level and soon be moving up...hoi..take me to your secret spot larr..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I owned a second hand 2013 Japanese spec Lexus IS250...However, its audio which includes the FM/AM, Bluetooth, Navigation, hands-free phone system, automatic air conditioning system & other functions are all in Japanese...That is its menu are all in Japanese which makes it difficult/impossible for me to do a set up & also settings....I was told once that in order to convert it to English display & language, i need to replace the audio system "motherboad" to English version which will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience