Do you think a bad looking face will spoil his/her image?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Was thinking what? for a few minutes hahaaha
Okay dy, bro. Izso deleted....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

You guys.... TS started some topic on breast surgery and all wolves came in and as usual, the thread goes on with all kind of things even the TS is nowhere to be seen. Talk other things la...cock surgery? Wakakaka
You start topic lah! then we support.....:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I only rmbr an opponent that jump off a small cliff to be infront of Takumi.
Oh my, painnnn.
That one was MR2 vs AE86. Stage 4 I think cant remember. So far find that Stage 5 is more interesting.

wehh anywhere can watch latest epidode ahh, my site stopped @ episode 15 oni:confused:
Does it matter? The issue now is moms money for the boob implant. Everyone disagrees

Yeah same here.
Not sure wor, I started watching until episode 12 nia.

Read it from fan forum, it says that episode 15 might come out as a movie. So fifth stage literally ends at Ep14
Ya, heard the Stage 5 episodes was kinda short. Then some say will continue again later and now here heard you say will be in a movie. So, just have to wait and see.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got this mail from a friend of mine just now. Anybody can verify this because I think this is totally absurd if it is true.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CZAHRIE%7E1.MYJ%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience