Do you think a bad looking face will spoil his/her image?

desmond0318

Known Member
May 31, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
No thanks...:afraid:
lights off + drunk still no thanks? :biggrin:

By the way, for the thread starter, what is your propose for plastic surgery? Is just for confidence?
Modeling propose? Fashion model or photograph model?
Fashion designer always bare in mind when they choosing catwalk model, most of the catwalk model won't be having a big boobs or ass and a sweet looking face, this will interrupted the attraction of the dressing they wear. While photograph model is totally about plastic/silicone :playingball:

leenl

Apr 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Who don’t' know use own money is better la. But I really don’t have now. Somemore my montly income really hard to save much because I got other burden as well. And I really need to make it as soon as possible since I was young now. If wait until I got that mney i think i also more then 30 years old already. Thats no point for me to do that right? Maybe hard to recover later. By the way, thanks for all of the comment#

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
lights off + drunk still no thanks? :biggrin:

By the way, for the thread starter, what is your propose for plastic surgery? Is just for confidence?
Modeling propose? Fashion model or photograph model?
Fashion designer always bare in mind when they choosing catwalk model, most of the catwalk model won't be having a big boobs or ass and a sweet looking face, this will interrupted the attraction of the dressing they wear. While photograph model is totally about plastic/silicone :playingball:
From drunk to not drunk right away if to find out she is actually a dude. So, no thanks LOL!

Btw, Ixeo already mentioned TS is a dude. Check his profile.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Who don’t' know use own money is better la. But I really don’t have now. Somemore my montly income really hard to save much because I got other burden as well. And I really need to make it as soon as possible since I was young now. If wait until I got that mney i think i also more then 30 years old already. Thats no point for me to do that right? Maybe hard to recover later. By the way, thanks for all of the comment#
Why would a man like you wanting to have boobs? Arent you a man? :hmmmm2:

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
How about start going to gym, do chest work outs, that would make your chest "bigger" since your a dude.

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
We have Kurt Tay in the house!

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Aiyooo this type of thread also you guys layan ka?? this TS is attention seeker lah & look how much he (a guy) attract the wolves with only mentioning the word 'Breast Enlargement' :rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
We have Kurt Tay in the house!
I want to vomit rainbow already....NMGH damn you Ixeo....there goes my lunch and dinner....:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Dec 9, 2013
Is not surprice for those who like to modify their car to more pretty. But can you accept for human modify their body part? Actually I wish to do breast implants soon because I found that my size is really small and almost like boy. I have no confident to wear bikini until i was 28 years old now. And i didnt dating before too. My friend recommend a cosmetic surgery clinic for me and this will cost me RM14,000. This is a bit expensive for me. But when i think of my future , i decide to make this. But i really have not enough money to do this. I ask from my mum to sponsor me but she disagreed with the surgery. Anyone can teach me how to convince my mum to let me do this.
so.. you wanna get that nice headlamp mod so that you can see the road in front of you coz the road ahead will be all lighted up. better visibility. nicer ride. wow.

like life, how well we drive matters not so much on the parts. our spirit counts for more.

everyone can drive fast car but not everyone can drive car fast. hear before?

and what's wrong with being petite..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Digital Aircond Panel

Who knows how to install it at Wira?
Need wiring guide, there are to many wire behind aircond panel. How to match it with Digital aircond panel from Mitsubishi. Nevermind, if basic funtion only work. Coz, wanna look cun. hehe.

Sampel:

Pics from eakamal
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience