Diy : Undercarriage Lights

Zackwaja R-Spec

Jun 8, 2005
Kajang
Hello Bro Zen,

Do you selling the underglow lights ah..What about installing, also u do..PM me bro, complete acc. and the price for it.

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
oh... i dun go clubbing ah... n seldom go down KL at nite..

in fact when i go out of serdang i will off de lights... cos i duno where got roadblocks.. keke :D

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
i will on the light only when i got mood to play..normally is off one hehehe...now some more got strobe light liao...attract more attention. :D

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
haha...i very seldom go clubbing one lar... i will only go bangsar or jalan bukit bintang there yam char ar kap lui only.

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
i duno what happend with wiring . the front and rear cant light up ... so i thought that the wiring got problem , exhange the terminal ...and kaboom ...
there goes my RM7 ballast ... very nice , got smoking effect .

i DIY , i not PRO . i am thinking to sell it off already ...
of course used one la ...

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
huh? wat u mean?

my installation is very practical wan... like this... i use a relay.. so tap a wire from battery for power... then use the small light(cigi lighter light) to control the on/off.. on top of dat i add another switch for road block emergency off.. hehe :D

so when u on ur car small light... de undercarriage lights are ON also... if there is road block.. then just use the switch to OFF it...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Bridgestone, don't give up! Maybe fuse is not functioning? how many amp u use?

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
fuse ar ...
erm ... i am using blue colour one ...
i just tap the + and - from the other ballast + - terminal ...
the problem is the wiring of the tubes , i think too many joints and some joints could be loose .

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
hmmmm blue is how many amps already?

Use cable lug and connector to connect all the wires instead of tie them together...like that the joint will be stronger.

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
hello diy sifus..

just wanna ask.. is the light lasting? i.e any major problems? like..breakage..fusing.. etc.

also..can someone provide the complete list of stuffs i will need to buy to diy on my car?
i know shnitz about diy..but hoping to attempt the underglow during my coming holidays.. =P

many thanks. any help will be greatly appreciated!!

p.s : really, i know n u t s about diy. :eek:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need feedback from those who lowered their car's spring before. I want to know usually how much ppl lower? 1 inch? 2 inches?
I'm driving a NeoCps, the original ground clearance is very high but it looks uncool. Saw many Neo's that lowered their height, looks much better. But I don't want to lower it too much that I have to go over bumbs very very slowly..... Just wanna to make it look nicer. :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Those that lowered you car's height before please feel free to give...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience