Diy : Undercarriage Lights

Zackwaja R-Spec

Jun 8, 2005
Kajang
Hey khguan,

If waja, how much you charge? let say front, rear & both side. i remember Chan mentioned ur name when i Installed grounding cables from him. Thanks

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
hi Zack bro,

waja err... need to c 1st... de previous cars i done was a proton saga aeroback n kelisa... both of them only doing sides lights... 4 feet tubes... i charged them rm50 per car just for workmanship. FYI, they bought their own lights n stuff n just get de high quality ballast n de tube connectors from me... they'll post de pics of their cars soon i think...

so i guess all sides would be around rm80 or so.. but need to check ur front 1st whether de tubes can go in or not...

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
true..me already buy one yesterday...buy the RM15 one...put at the backside...it got long wire too...the lamp came with cover too..see how cheap..very nice packaging.....but what use of those cover..what we want onli lamp maa...mybe next time want to buy the left/right side...but lazy to drilling hole ma...mybe next time...by the way..i buy it at kuantan....kuantan nowaday got very cheap and competetitive price maa...same model like KL somtime good from kl but more cheaper price....go to kuantan every month to buy accesories...worth if got more money..means more things to buy....

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
khguan >i know its cheap...little cheaplah...later plenty oledi..later minyak petrol also cannot isi...hahahah...nvm lah pelahan-pelahan jalan...
btw how much is ur 'high quality' ballast ha? need some lah? somemore what brand?

ijoe> thanx for the info bro....

Last edited:

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
de high quality ballast i meant is the KHIND DC choke... the casing is fully plastic(black in color)... so no probs of getting overheated or getting short with the metal thing with the car body..

price is about 2-3 times normal DC chokes... so far i cant find any in jalan pasar... i got it from melaka... but i will still try to get in KL... if anyone know where to get in KL pls share...

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
it oklah if like that...better than tak tahan...so pm me the price ok...but true lo..at jalan pasar dont have also...me tooo r a regular patron at jalan pasar :p....muhahahaha

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
wat developement u mean? u mean whether waja can fit those lights in front or not ah?

well.. this depends on wat bumper u use... anyway.. u can check it urself since its ur car.. if there if space to mount then ok lor... not like wira... the stock bumper do no have any space for light tube to be mounted in front...

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
the bumper of waja cant fit it nicely one .
but if u manage to find a slot as what i did , just under the bumper there , between the fog lights , reach from below ...
u can mention that there is one hollow gap between the bumper and the plastic inside the bumper , i managed to slot a tube into it with plastic cover as damper .
but now i not time to make it real , jsut i manage to slot into . just need to drill and tie it tightly only .
the rear bumper is the most easy part . there is already 2 holes behind the bumper .. u just need srew and cable that ah guan used on the side to hold it . as for the wires , u can access by crossing the reverse sensor wires .

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
hey bridgestone dude... long time din hear from u... when only can we yamcha?

wel i normally use steel band to make de mountings... to enable u to change the tubes later without much hassle...

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
alamak i am in alor star now ... taking form 6 .
when semester break i back to s.kembangan will call u out .
add me into msn
[email protected]
form6 damn hard ...
yeah .. the steel band rocks ...summore can use screw whiout hassle .

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
y wanto go far far n study form 6?? the amoi there more lenglui eh?? :D

i know from 6 is hard... i've been tru form 6 too... but it was my best years in schools... surrounded by gals... kekeke!! :D

Zackwaja R-Spec

Jun 8, 2005
Kajang
Hey thanks BridgestoneRe711,

U also driving waja ? Is it nice having the lights under waja? I can't wait to install the thing into my ride but I dunno where to buy it. Any suggestion Bro..

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Wah...this thread suddenly become so alive ar...so many ppl into underglow already....can organize a Street Glow TT already hahaha