DIY daytime driving lights

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
Originally posted by khguan@Apr 10 2005, 10:00
haha.. u really no luck lar.. can find parking... n cant find de LED spotlight...
[snapback]883516[/snapback]​

and summore that morning my berak wants to explode out, so didn't really take my time to check out all the shops.

:unsure:

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
hahahahah :lol:

Go public toilet lar...stuck ur nose with DIY superlon hahahahah

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
dat day i went to pasar road again.. its not dat shop i mentioned.. i dun have time to find dat shop...

mayb de next time i go again... then i let u guys know de shop's name.. B)

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
eh if anyone manage to do this... please PM me... :)

Me very keen...

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
aiyo... slow slow wait until when? :p

Anyway, I've tried a few times but it never manage to last longer than a day... sigh...

platipus_85

Apr 29, 2005
allop..im newbies here...hope im note in a wrong topic..juz wanna ask,can i c hange the blue light at my meter panel..it is new iswara panel that ave the blue col;our panel..can DIY or not??thinking of changing to white or orange etc..dunno y dun like dat blue color..hope sumone can answer....thanxx..

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Yea...u r in the wrong topic...:D

In order to change the light u must dissassemble the dashboard, i think. And i don't think there is any other color choice of EL meter for saga lmst. Maybe can modify the EL from meter of other cars? not sure ..

platipus_85

Apr 29, 2005
allop..thanx a lot..maybe wen got the idea n experience i can change it.but not now..sori coz wrong topic..

xcmeo

Mar 1, 2005
Done my daylight project months ago... but its powered from normal AA DC batteries as too lazy to do the voltage regulator & don't want to mess around with the car's 12V batt. Had some resistors in else would hv drained my batts long time ago coz I left it switched for hours (in carparks) so many times! Parallel, 5 each side, but limited viewing angle, only cars directly infront can see it. Putting in reflectors won't help much. Maybe will increase the number of LEDs later.

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
xcmeo: Where did you place the batteries? and did you ever tried to have a switch to go with it?

xcmeo

Mar 1, 2005
simefly - I pulled a pair of wire all the way fr the lights to the batteries placed in the passenger cabin area. Of coz there is a switch but often forget to off, will put one indicator led on my dashboard later. Our main car lights got buzzer to remind us to switch off, unlike this diy thingy...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The underpowered cars totally outclassed the highpowered competitors in Class 1; showing that power was not everything in an endurance race. Team Ultra Racing Kegani Torco won the second edition of the Sepang 1000-kilometer Endurance Race at Sepang Circuit tonight; winning in sensational style in a 1600cc Toyota Levin machine as it upstaged the higher powered 1800cc cars...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience