Diy : Air Twister - Swirl The Air !

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
But remember...sometimes, when we do all this things...actually we are pressing our accelerator more, so we assume that we are actually gain more pick up by installing this things...but actually your car is already powerfull. I had made many of this things by using alluminium cans and fix them to many of friends and also so other people wanted to pay for them, make some money also from this. Also did put them in my car also...but now already taken them out, I believe it does not give any power diffent at all. The best is still getting some cold air form outside of your car...that is much more better.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Thats why i said if already Fuel injection, there are no effect at all...
its more meant for carb engine.

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Unless you can customize n pressurize the air like a SC or TC........

Otherwise, its just not much diff...

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
well.. i wan ask 1 off topic question.. what if there is too much air enter to engine???? will it cause lag or engine blow...??? as u can see im a noob... and im planning to do this DIY but wanted to connect it to a hose to wards my front grill.. will this cause anything to my car???

bongweeyap

Known Member
Jan 26, 2005
Re: Diy : Air Twister - Swirl The Air !

if for the turbo car izit suitable to install this so called air twister thing.
cox the air actually pass thru the ic then only gose in to the tb.
after comes out from the ic is the air still twisted???????

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
this thing last time RM1 (the dude driving the corolla seg) did it to his car. using only aluminium can.

from his explanation, which i find quite interesting, is that the keypoint is not to restrict the center of the intake hole. but the fin is created only at the side around the perimeter of the hole. this way, it will make the air speed at the side increase. if u see those cyclone,surbo and what not also they have similar shape (ie, fin only at side and not too much to cover the center area)...

Nov 21, 2008

Why spin the air ? Spinning air provide a faster and cooler flow into your RAM pipe and Air Intake.

Steps.
1. Remove the fan
2. Cut off the middle part of the fan to create a round hole with blades attached
3. Use nail clipper, file the inside of the hole to make it smooth
4. Use nail clipper, trim the fan blades a bit (Especially if the blade is close to each other)
5. Stuff it in your RAM pipe. 3 inch.. should fit perfectly.
6. Use Double sided tape, stick on the wall of the RAM pipe to prevent the fan from moving.. DONE.. Test the difference.. If the car is sludgish... You need to Trim the blade more..
hey bro.. do you install for people? what are the items required besides the fan? how how big is the fan required to be? How much for installation and where? Thanks =)

regards,
max

laut

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
bro
cannot see the pics oredi
mind to upload again

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

Where is RAM pipe and Air Intake ?? .. I plan to do , but don't know where izzit..haha

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008

hey bro.. do you install for people? what are the items required besides the fan? how how big is the fan required to be? How much for installation and where? Thanks =)

regards,
max
:itsme:bro.... this is what forum? the meaning of DIY..... you know?.....
"do it yourself"..... haa..... so you know wat to do ah...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

what to get....? read all the post.....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

"do it yourself"..... haa..... so you know wat to do ah...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

too long... lazy to read.....:proud:

Nov 21, 2008

no pis provided.. i know the car parts and what to get.. but takkan u wanna do it straight without having a clear picture? lol.. i clearly know what is DIY.. but because he said he did install for people and get positive feedbacks.. so out of curiousity i just see if he installs for people.. i guess that would be safer than me installing it myself.. i dun see any problem with that.. but if pics and clear instructions are provided.. fine.. i dun mind DIY.. and if you are that good to find out all these.. why dun you try to post some pictures or clear instructions if u DIY already..

IT WOULD BE SO MUCH APPRECIATED.. lol

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008

no pis provided.. i know the car parts and what to get.. but takkan u wanna do it straight without having a clear picture? lol.. i clearly know what is DIY.. but because he said he did install for people and get positive feedbacks.. so out of curiousity i just see if he installs for people.. i guess that would be safer than me installing it myself.. i dun see any problem with that.. but if pics and clear instructions are provided.. fine.. i dun mind DIY.. and if you are that good to find out all these.. why dun you try to post some pictures or clear instructions if u DIY already..

IT WOULD BE SO MUCH APPRECIATED.. lol
i did not said that i've done this.... but to me the instructions is clear... and furthermore you need to read it from the begining/the history... they did mention the drawbacks and the possibilities for +ve and -ve side. so its basicly it's you to the person to decide to take the risk or not.
But ofcourse all humans always think of safety 1st (and also takut), but also no risk no progress.

As for me, before i do any DIYs, i always do my homework 1st. most DIY that porpular is always posted not only on one forum, you have to search it in all other forums and read all of it (for safety sake). Then compare and find out the reason.
This also will take alot of time, and human.... lazy... (due bz at work) i know... me too. but if you have perseverance, you will have the will to do it.

Now i like counseling pulak....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
OK...OK.... get back to topic.....

one company make money out of this concept:
http://www.tornadoair.com/automotiveexpertprovides.htm

videos:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tornado+gas+saver&search_type=&aq=0&oq=tornado+gas

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

I read also i don't understand..

Bump:

I read also i don't understand..:burnout:
hahahaha... same thought here...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all DIY sifu how to open evo 4 dashboard?or anywhere can help me to open it. i just want tie all wire together in other to reduce noise from dashboard. please help thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience