DC5 Type R user manual

slick

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.slickworx.com
Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone has or know where to get the english car user manual, if there is any in english.

Be it hardcopy or softcopy, please let me know.
If softcopy, please provide the url link to it.

Thanks!

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
i've got a softcopy of the USDM DC5 RSX manual ....................... certain parts will apply for the JAP DC5.

I saw someone with a hardcopy of the Integra DC5 manual before ..... but it's in Japanese.

fuazuri

Known Member
Jul 16, 2008
ive got 1 hardcopy but usdm self-printed..damn thick..
let me know if u want it..

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
ive got 1 hardcopy but usdm self-printed..damn thick..
let me know if u want it..

Bro, the USDM version is for the Acura RSX DC5 right?

LHD ?

cause as far as I know, the JDM DC5 was only sold to australia and oceania openly, the other countries through grey importers.

if your manual is for JDM DC5 in English , it must be the Australian version :love:

make many copies for us all bro...........

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Bro share please!
:D

bro , the file is 39.xx megs :hmmmm:

I guess you'll just have to add me to your msn so that I can transfer the file to you :love:

in return, you may send me those bikini shots you took of yourself you told me about :love:

slick

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.slickworx.com

bro , the file is 39.xx megs :hmmmm:

I guess you'll just have to add me to your msn so that I can transfer the file to you :love:

in return, you may send me those bikini shots you took of yourself you told me about :love:
If you print it out hardcopy for me and ship it over i will send u the video as well

fuazuri

Known Member
Jul 16, 2008
Opss sorry slick, i went looking for the manual just now and found out that its a service
manual for acura rsx 02-03 not a user manual to be precise.
Sorry for the mis-information but still if u wana have a look at it i'll bring it during next tt.
Dun forget to bring bikini photo's aswell:rofl:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Slick:

i think fuazuri's manual is the same as mine, except that mine's the softcopy.

if ya want it, let me know bro.

slick

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.slickworx.com
Opss sorry slick, i went looking for the manual just now and found out that its a service
manual for acura rsx 02-03 not a user manual to be precise.
Sorry for the mis-information but still if u wana have a look at it i'll bring it during next tt.
Dun forget to bring bikini photo's aswell:rofl:

As punishment for misinformation, I shall bring for you vagabond's bikini photos instead.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Meor, what about your's, which is it?

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
As punishment for misinformation, I shall bring for you vagabond's bikini photos instead.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

its so confusing....aaron you have vagabond's bikini photos in your possession now? since when?

i have the japanese version. we can always bribe jonet to translate it for us!

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

its so confusing....aaron you have vagabond's bikini photos in your possession now? since when?

slick

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.slickworx.com
Since you passed them to me last TT.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Junaidi, can ah?
You will be doing the Malaysian DC5R community a great service and will be greatly appreciated! :D