DC5 Type R Parts Required

Stryk3r

Sep 22, 2008
Hey DC5Rs

need some of the items asap and need indiviual pricing or suggestion the following :

Buddy Club Short Shifter 6 speed manual.
Good brake pads (front i.e for brembo front set and normal rear) for heavy street use and occasional drags. (suggestions welcome).
DC5R Motor Mounts good quality after market or OEMs etc.
DC5R Torque Damper.

i am open to suggestion and i have 2-3 days to decide and order , a group of my cousins are visiting Malaysia for studies and in sunway area and few of them are flying out in a weeks time back home for few days , self pickup can also be arranged please help suggest good sellers and also best pricing possible. i am also open to any good make used items which are sparingly used and in good condition.

if there are any deals etc which i should look at , please dont hesitate to share - i am an international customer and look forward to your support and welcome :)

regards

Faisal

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Hi,

I think it would be better if you contact few shops in Sunway to inquire about your parts.

you may visit these few companies that has quite a lot of stuffs for your DC5:

Pentagon - Home

N1 Racing Sdn Bhd

JC Racing - Car Tuning & Accessories, Motor Racing

Please take note that chinese new year eve is just around the corner so they might be closed for a week or so starting from tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

Cheers