DBKL summons

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
guess some is lucky to escape it........
but usually municipal summons I honestly doesn't keep.....
the time I worked in TTDI; than only I paid cos scared DBKL recognise my car and somemore the office is there.

the rest like MPAJ I usually just throw away.....hope/pray nuthin bad crosses my path........

can't do much now; cos all thrown already...... *sigh*

wow , every 1 has theirs stories, me also , MPAJ , MPPJ , MPSJ :S all never paid :S ,

my mom worker once scold the MPSA fella dunno for wat reason, the fella not syok, saman kao my worker car and my mom car kao kao, even my mom got buy the monthly ticket...damn idiot...my mom first say ignore it....who know the farking letter kept on send and send over to my house, den suddenly with red letter, ask my mom go court..mch..no idea cannot settle in any way, just pay but with discount... damn idiot MPSA...

errrr.. dun wanna pay can ar? anyone got dragged to court yet?? Zephyr3d, really got dragged to court? how come? when was that? wat is an OPerasi or something that they were doing? thats y u kena? i mean, takkan they sit there all day waiting for you only right?

well... it all depends on u.. for me.. itz once bitten twice shy.

but for others... there are "success stories"... so u up to u to choose loh. I only have "unsuccessful story" to tell.

Municipal council.....they're more like lucky pick i guessed......
I checked my car; previous owner still got like 4 unsettled DBKL ticket...but I won't be paying cos it's not me.....kekekekeke

but obviously; police one....better dun play fool lar.......

normally DBKL will seriously caught u if u car on tow by them..(which is not parking in d yellow box) n sent to jinjang there.. if only d parking summons...(parking in d yellow box but not bayar d meter)... i dun thin they would b very serious put u into d jail..

zephyr3d said:
1000+ pieces or accumulated amount? dont need to over exaggerate ahhh.

perhaps i was the unlucky one tat they decided to do something bout it. I didn't know the dbkl court has a prison to detain ppl. Actually saw a few foreigners in there... which u definitely dont want to join em there.

bro seriously laa .. b4 i study at jln sultan ismail for bout 3years..
only at d 1st time jer i bayar d parkin.. then cannot tahan coz still study..
just imagine 3years i tak bayar d meter parking..

but remember if ur car kena TOW wit DBKL u must pay for it k...
ciow..

din know so serious..........haha.....cos i study in HELP so everyday been getting summons like tissue paper........all i do is keep till like 1-2 years oredi....tink can made toilet roll...........haha

I guess it's betterr idea to pay off the Summons..
For my case, I was thinking of paying it but somehow I nver pay for it...
Now we have little controversy, I also have few summons from DBKL, MPPJ
and so on but really nothing happen till today... my friends also...
I just wonder.... whether they do chase for randomed person?
can not be? who we can ask this question to get right answer?

I just throw away when I got them. Screw them, last time I went to Pudu Market with my mom and got this parking spot , but front car park abit behind so I cudnt park correctly inside the yellow box (for parking spot) so I also follow park abit behind and my rear tyres were exceeding the line. They gave me ticket for that .....

im kdu student..i got alot mppj summons.....i studied there for 3years and gona graduate soon..just imagine how many summonses i got....doesnt exceed 50 of coz....ahha...still haven pay once since 2004

the thing is.. if they neva catch u.. okay la..
but let say u got like 50 summons..
nuttin happened until suddenly u parked somewhere and they tow ur car away..
now u gotta pay to get ur car back... maybe u nid to pay all the previous summons too...
now tat's scary..

anyone had from MBSA?? especially at dataran shah alam, front of alam sentral?? opened many shops there + places to leasure around but no parking bay provided, parked around there then got summons..

super stupid MBSA!!! then where can park our car?? in alam sentral's underground wit no person there + need walk far to go?? parked inside there 10 minutes enough, then u don't need key to open ur car, someone have help u..

anyone had from MBSA?? especially at dataran shah alam, front of alam sentral?? opened many shops there + places to leasure around but no parking bay provided, parked around there then got summons..

super stupid MBSA!!! then where can park our car?? in alam sentral's underground wit no person there + need walk far to go?? parked inside there 10 minutes enough, then u don't need key to open ur car, someone have help u..

that scared a hell of me..park somewhere dark..and come back after a few mins..nothing left....

huh..i wonder ...these enforcement..they think with what?? like my working area in bangsar, there is only a few parking slot, not even 50! but here got China Press, Berita Harian, small shop etc....huh

they should provide more parking space and then...summonlah!.. no parkingslot..people wheither they like or not..still have to park illegally. :Not_Impressed:

erisa : i understand ur frustration my fren ... i also facing the same problem now at the place i normally park .

im kdu student..i got alot mppj summons.....i studied there for 3years and gona graduate soon..just imagine how many summonses i got....doesnt exceed 50 of coz....ahha...still haven pay once since 2004

same here......college student...nvr paid single summon since like 1-2 years ago....almost everyday kena saman but don't care....waiting 4 sumthing to happen i guess:confused_smile:

same here......college student...nvr paid single summon since like 1-2 years ago....almost everyday kena saman but don't care....waiting 4 sumthing to happen i guess:confused_smile:

i guess 1 day both of us, can meet either in bukit aman or mahkamah tinggi...hahhah

Top Bottom