dump ass DBKL....!!

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
dump ass DBKL came to my housing area and caught my puppy lastnite... i went to visit him this morning.... saw him crying and he bang the cage.. wanted to come out.... realli sad to see him like this... i ask them how much should i pay to release him.... they ask for 150.... i was like WTF.... then i went home to discuss with my parents.... but definitely wont give him up.... anyone knows somemore from DBKL who can help....?

this is my puppy.... see he's so cute and innocent...

bertdeen30

500 RPM
Feb 22, 2006
www.friendster.com
your parent no pay the rm 150 ? this is really WTF .. man ..try to take him out earlier before he die in cage man ! which dbkl . in jln kampung baru ? or jalan raja laut the ibu pejabat .. i dont know i can help him anot .. but i hope i do ..~

bertdeen30

500 RPM
Feb 22, 2006
www.friendster.com
your dog dont have certificate? how can dbkl take it ? they malay or what .. any how .. is there any contact from u ? so i can see tomorrow i call my friend he know the 2nd office of dbkl head .. i see do he wants to help u .. give me your contact. .itry my best bro .~

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
try writing to the pengarah of the department and provide all the reasons, including why you shouldn't be charged for RM150. I'm sure the pengarah will help you. No point talking to the subordinates as they are only interested with money...

Hopefully you can get back your doggy the soonest.....

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
what makes them take your dog in the first place ? If u dont have a license then i guess it's your own fault

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
according to the law, even if your pet is without license they can't climb into your compound and take your dog,they can only give u a saman letter. And you can wack them kau kau with a lawyer letter sue them for tresspass u will definately win the case,seek damages kau kau,teach them a real good lesson. Somehow i know some of the dog catcher are their sub-contractors,simply catch only when they see one wihout license but they are only looking for money nia. Bloody dam ass fella donno what is tresspass i suppose. They need a warrant to go into your house,without your consent they can't do anything.

hansonchen

Known Member
Jan 25, 2007
careful bro, they may put her to sleep without notice. get her back asap

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
toilet duck,
I think you should first make it clear to everyone what has happened in the very first place.

There are dogs that goes for walks with owners that does not have licenses on the dog's neck. If a dog is in the compound of a private property, nobody is allowed to take it. Neither does the authority has the right to issue any summon. There are MANY dogs that has licenses, but the licenses are kept in the house. I, for one, won't want to have a collar around my dog's neck if it's in my home compound. It'll spoil their fur and it'll be that bit uncomfy for the dog too. Authorities should check first whether the dog has a license or not. Else, the authority could just go and have their retarded mental checked for malfunctioned brain cells.

If you did no wrong, follow Tohsan's advice and file a law suit against the authorities for ...
1) trespassing into private property.

2) ROBBERY! Yes! it should be considered as a form of robbery because they trespass private property and take something without your knowledge and permission.

3) Mishandling of a private property (in this case is the dog) when there is already an owner to the property.

Ask neighbours if they saw what happened and get them to be witnesses. This will be a very strong evidence against dbkl. Then call up The Star and make headlines with it, saying that DBKL breaks into your house and steal your dog.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
just pay the 150 fine and get ur puppy back..
how they cought ur puppy did u keep the dog in ur house??

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
in my knowledge they only can give u a warning and not catch the dog,and they cannot come into ur house to catch the dog.
unless its a stray dog ran in to ur house,even a stray they need ur permission to go in ur house.
last time happen to my dog b4,my dog is running in front of my house,suddenly this guy from mbsa fire a tranquiliser(dunno how to spell)
but we heard cos my dog is screeming.
later my father go out and say what is this all about,then
they ask is this ur dog we answer yes,then they appologise and pull the niddle off and go off.my dog paralise there for 4 hour

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
. no other work to do ..
Maybe they had no work for the past 10 years, being paid to do nothing. So they eventually got super bored and decided to do what they did to the puppy just to have some work for the first time of 10 years in their employment. hehe

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
toilet_duck, if i'm not mistaken DBKL have new rules stated the number of dogs you can have per house and the number also depends on the house build-up/cover area (can't recall the details).

hope that your puppy return to your home soon.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
I think 1 house can have max of 2 dogs in PJ last time. We got 3 dogs last time 2 small and 1 big one..But mppj never come kacau.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So you’re thinking bout an A4 or already have one sitting at home or you’re thinking bout getting your hands on the new A5 but somehow, neither of them touch the adrenalin junkie in you. Well, worry not; ABT is here to help that wacky junkie go nuts.

ABT is able to transform the A4 or A5 with only a subtle body kit into...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience