dump ass DBKL....!!

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
damn those morons!! everytime my dog go out of de house when i park my car in.. i will sure chase her wif a paper cane...dat she scared de most.. i dislike my dog to go out alone cuz of this kinda ppl wif this kinda job n this kinda country... they sux.. how come cats can run here n there n shit here n there n even go to my house n steal fish? those big big fish dat my mom wanted to cook .... pretty obvious unfair country ..

ps bro better get ur dog asap.. cuz i think they will not feed them..water duno got anot.. water is more important..

Last edited:

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
got my puppy back yesterday...... met a pair of indian couple over there... they came all the way from puchong to air panas.... i was like wtf... they even catch dogs from puchong and send it over here... man... that's realli hardworking... anyway... my puppy is realli happy in his cage now... just taken his shower...

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
damn those morons!! everytime my dog go out of de house when i park my car in.. i will sure chase her wif a paper cane...dat she scared de most.. i dislike my dog to go out alone cuz of this kinda ppl wif this kinda job n this kinda country... they sux.. how come cats can run here n there n shit here n there n even go to my house n steal fish? those big big fish dat my mom wanted to cook .... pretty obvious unfair country ..

ps bro better get ur dog asap.. cuz i think they will not feed them..water duno got anot.. water is more important..
how do u know they dont catch cats ? And cats are almost impossible to catch. They can go into any house coz they are small. And dogs can kill people. I never heard any story/news about cats killing people. And dont la put the fish somewhere where the cat can steal it

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
in my kampung at perak can be considered as cat.....malam malam sometimes they linger too close and u can smell them.......but that back in those days laaaaa.......nowdays every corner got mat rempit and everywhere got open air karaoke........dont say tiger....hantu also takut to come close already

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
i was chased by a cat and a dog... dog is faster than me...

Last edited:

Cypress Yip

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
how do u know they dont catch cats ? And cats are almost impossible to catch. They can go into any house coz they are small. And dogs can kill people. I never heard any story/news about cats killing people. And dont la put the fish somewhere where the cat can steal it
i think cat can kill ppl!!some cat do infected with decease and some got hiv also!!so there are possiblility of killing ppl!!just my 2cent comment

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
best to bail your puppy out ASAP dude.
or it might end up being in the zoo chopped into pieces and fed to the carnivores.

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
i think cat can kill ppl!!some cat do infected with decease and some got hiv also!!so there are possiblility of killing ppl!!just my 2cent comment
haha like that ar, u better go live on the moon weh. Even in the air got bacteria/virus/bla bla bla

JasperSSP

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Some stray cats carry a virus call Feline Aids. As bad as it sounds, it can't transmit to human. Althought cat's can't kill, They still shit everywhere, and it's very irritating that u keep a pet cat, but let it roam around the neighbourhood. They will sleep on my car at night, inviting my dogs to bark the whole night and try to reach them, but ended up scratching my car. If it's your pet, u should keep it in your house, cats or dogs. Imagine when they use your bumper as scratch boards.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
i was chased by a cat and a dog... dog is faster than me...
I was once cycling at night and was chased by 3 dogs. I got so angry that I dumped my bike down and growled and shouted like a beast and ran after the 3 dogs. The 3 dogs then ran the other way around and ran away from me. If y'all are brave enough, dogs are smaller than us. If you're brave and crazy, just fight them dogs. Don't be surprised when you chase them, they run the other way around. haha

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
ya tats right! use a shoe or stone wack kau them then they will run away,if got water pipe shout them kau kau! stupid cat!

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
yeah, one thing i hate about cats is they shit everywhere. Other than that, my car never kena scratch before, even if they climb on top of the car

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
i used to shoot the cats around my neighbourhood with my neighbour when I was little with airguns.. had 2 airgun, pinjam him the shotgun i used the pistol. ... beautiful man. seriously the cats around my neighbour disappeared for a few weeks, no shit. after that they came back .. but by that time my local ciplak airguns spring rosak already so... too bad. lol !

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai all sifu, i need advise for evo3 engine. i am thinking to change my gsr to evo3 engine n how can i c the code for evo3 with vr4 evo1 evo2 coz all these engine code start with 4g63....?? is the maintenance same with gsr wat i mean here is ori evo3. n how bout the fuel comsumption my gsr rm60 can go about 400km like tat. Hope someone can give me some advise me before i transplant the engine
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience