Vending Biz Opportunity-Real Passive income

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
Hi fellow members,

I've quite inactive for some time already here but would like to share some biz ideas. Not sure this is the right place to post so hope zth moderators can forgive me if I post this in the wrong thread.

I just found a new and interisting biz which is a hype now in Japan, taiwan, korea, USA and China. Its called Glamour Nail. Basically it is vending machine providing high quality nail arts with a 100% international patented technology. There are thousands of design that one can choose from and it only takes less than a minute to get 1 nail done. First there a sensor will scan the size of the nail, then apply a base coat then print whatever design that is choosen and finally a clear protective coat is applied to seal in the design. All less than a minute. Best of all, there is also a built in camera that can snap u or ur partner's photo which u can print on ur nail directly. One can also bring ur memory card and print whatever design. The outlook of the machine is so attractive and best of all its really small and compact. Perfect to place in shopping malls, airport etc. Just buy the machine and collect ur money when machine is full. There is inbuilt software to inform the amount of sales daily, live cctv and also can inform if ink is finishing. This is connected to ur smart phone.

Basically I am trying to gather enough people to purchase 15 machines in total so we can get distributor rates. If buy single machine from them its 19+K usd per machine. If dealer price its 15K USD. Plus if we get 15 machines they will allow my company to have long term contract with them to purchase the ink catridge for dealer price which all of you in this group can enjoy. Those who purchase machine 16 there after wont have this benefit as I would like to charge them a higher price. I will handle all the servicing and marketing including road shows and adverts. All u all need is to buy machine and collect money. I will buy 2 machines but still need 13 more to reach 15 machines. I cant afford 15 machines so thought will share with everyone here.

Believe me, this is not a scam at all. Its just that I dont have enough $ to buy all 15 machines which is their company requirement to secure dealer rates in future. Once we gather enough people to buy 15 machines, we will all get an agreed lawyer where we will ask him to handle all transactions. Means u pay the money to the lawyer and not me so that it is safe for u. I will bear all legal fees. U choose the lawyer ( but make sure the lawyer charges reasonably la)

I have spoken to the person in charge from glamour nails and they are really interested with my proposal on how to promote glamour nails in Malaysia. They also said there are many enquiries from malaysia as well so we need to act quick if interested.

The group in the 1st 15 machine will have all the priorities and benefit i am getting. Not a single cents I will make from u including the refills etc. Machine 16 on wards will be charge retail rates but they can still earn good profit.

I forsee most major malls will require at least 2 machines. In US they charge 4usd per nail, Average each customer will do 2 nails. Daily about 40-60 nails per day per machine on average depending on location and traffic.

In Malaysia I forsee we can charge rm5-7 per nail. So if we follow a conservative figure say 30 customers X 2 nails = 60 nails X rm5 = RM300 per day
=RM9,000 per month. Over heads : rental= RM1-1.5k, wifi=RM80 Ink=RM1300(FOR 1500 NAILS ESTIMATED) Total =RM3600 max
Profit = Rm 9000 - 3600 = RM5,400 per month. Machine cost only about say rm 50K. 10 months cover back already. Multiply this by a few machines and cash really stacks up. However you will need to secure a spot urself. I will provide proposal only. Dont think any malls will reject it though. It is an added service to all malls or public places.

Then after is pure passive income. Of course we in this group(1st 15) must share ideas from time to time to keep this machine popular as long as possible. The main company will also keep upgrading the machines software regularly to keep introducing new designs and function. All this is handled by Unisys so it is in extremely good hands.

I am trying to attach a brochure here but not sure how. I can email the brochure if interested. Hope you will be as excited as me. There will never be a competitor for this as it is fully patented will heavy legal team backing their company.

Glam Movie - Korean Sound - YouTube (just a note, the design of the machine in this you tube is far from attractive from the ones in US. I guess its design for korean liking)

If interested pm me la or better still email me at [email protected] and I will call you.

I am also desperate as dont want to lose this chance. Hope you all can appreciate my sincerity and act fast. All payments will go through a reputable lawyer that we will all appoint together to handle all our transactions to safe guards everyones interest.

Thanks...

V6TT86

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
Subang Jaya
Careful, if people got money they saw this thread u hailat edi. ur idea kena curi..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Even if not curi, they let you try first and if business good, then they also can come in then also chia lat, because business is split.
I think this is like the water dispensing machine, started well, nowadays less already....(maybe for my area)

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
Ya lor true also. But no choice la since i dont have 1million ringgit cash with me. If can group purchase 15 machines, they can consider to grant us sole distributorship. No one can potong jalan after that. U should see the brochure then u will be stimulated and convinced. The one in the you tuve not very convincing.

Come la..Withold the tempatation to mod ur cars or buy new cars for now and start invest :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My problem is streering vibrate when car is idling. Oredi change all 4 mounting last week. WHY???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience