old news: DBKL being sealed by Court

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
oh, that's great. I think i miss the news from The Star (Controlled by MCA) newspaper.
PS: I didn't read newspaper for few days, so i'm kind of "disconnected" with the outside world.

Now KL Mayor trying to blame poor insurance company Takaful National.
http://www.mmail.com.my/Current_News/MM/Friday/Frontpage/20060421120459/Article/index_html

Now I start to see some bright light, but I wonder how long the judge can hold his position..

Full coverage in SinChew, sorry, in chinese

http://www.sinchew.com.my/content.phtml?sec=1&sdate=2006-04-19&artid=200604191626

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
the mayor is not oni good in tai chi,he is the mahaguru of tai chi art. Talking about increase of efficientcy, he is still dreaming when the building kena sealed off. Sohai ma chan head:angry_smile:

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
Last edited:

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
i hear the news said now the mayor want talik back the money (RM50.000) back from that guys lah....i cant really sure or not ...pls update us if guys know about it...thank's...

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
yes. tht was the day after the seized.

seems like the mayor dont want to admit that, 'it was DBKL's fault'. so he was saying, the money doenst mean DBKL is on the wrong side.because DBKL(or rep)dint turn up during the hearing of the case. he told reporter that the money was for the court and not to the victim family.

but my brother, says the cheque's payee is clearly stated that is for the victim.

DBKL wan to save some face i guess

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
oic.......that mean DBKL didt wrong in this case and coz of they dint turn up during the hearing of the case lah.....wtf statement is it..?

human life oredi gone and now say shit pulak....... sign.....another record of the BOLEH Land.....

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
so they mean they dont bother about the legislative system in msia coz they dont even bother to show up in the court? is it ignore the court 's summon is kind of criminal case??

if have time sure play kau kau with this kind of babarians....sue until the pants off...

btw, is this DBKL chairman still the one who stay in the bungalow on damansara height?

the subang one stay in the big bungalow in USJ......all of them rich rich .....big house big cars.....

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
KL Mayor is useless... better ask him to resign. Simple matter also cannot handle properly n must rely on his useless koncos! In the end, it takes a smart lawyer to teach them a lesson.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently bought a Pro******* Brands Rain Stain Removal, it really removed the rain stain. I applied it to all my car's glass mirror including both side mirror as well. It gave me a good result. However, when come to the front mirror, oh .. god..! I realized that the rain stain has gone, but it gave me a big trouble. The front mirror become matte surface, blur on the surface. It cannot be removed even I applied the rain stain remover for few times. I dunno what happen. Do anybody know how to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience