<o:p> </o:p>
'(00) Remus
Phone: 017 3666 666
msn: [email protected]

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Is he that good ?

Any service for folks whose cars are registered outside KL ?

I don't anticipate any problems but I will have to get JPJ's endorsement soon if I am to proceed with my car mods and I heard JPJ Ipoh can be a real nightmare.

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
Hand me your JPJ letter or saman and i will try to solve it for you

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
Hand me your JPJ letter or saman and i will solve them for you.
depending on the district of issue, some might take longer time

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Police Saman?
Justtttttttttttttttt this morning, there was a road block at B.Kinrara...
Grrr....

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
dude..
can arrange something for driving license renewal?..
not a normal kinda renewal btw...

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Remus,

I will call you and make the arrangements once everything is ready to move at my end. I will still need to have the new engine mounted in KL and then get the car sent to Puspakom KL for inspection and approval before getting on to JPJ Ipoh since the car is registered in Ipoh. It's an Iswara straight swap for a 1.5cc (4G15) from the old 1.3cc (4G13). So there's no drastic mod in there to cause problems.

A few more questions :- If I ask, my mechanic in KL will oblige me in making the arrangements to get the car inspected at Puspakom but although he will do it as a favor to me, he's still quite busy. As an alternative, I was thinking of just letting him do all the work mechanics are meant to do, and leave the admin and approval stuff to you. After Puspakom issues an approval, I will then need you to correspond with JPJ Ipoh to get their endorsement and have my road tax changed. What do you think ?

FVel

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
oh hail the almighty remus,i got 3 cars in east malaysia now all with west malaysia plate(nvr declare coz lazy send puspakom), was wondering if you do insurance service as well?(coz i always have to lie to insurance agent that i will send to puspakom but never did, 3 cars mah, that's 3 fcking days out of office days).

what i do all the time is have to go kl renew roadtax, sometimes offshore so cannot kao tim myself. If you include doing insurance too that'll be nice.

Last edited:

bryanmc99

Aug 4, 2007
Is he that good ?

Any service for folks whose cars are registered outside KL ?

I don't anticipate any problems but I will have to get JPJ's endorsement soon if I am to proceed with my car mods and I heard JPJ Ipoh can be a real nightmare.
correct,i really scare ipoh jpj...after my engine modification for three years im still very fear to make a body check-up.....scare my car stud on it:hmmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sometime ago I asked Chris Thomas of OPT USA whether can OCW/Alien Wax be used for other uses... say CPU casing? He said its possible... it just that he reminded me to make sure to KEEP the microfiber cloth damp at all times to prevent static electricity! This is a DELL computer casing that uses a single stage spray-on paint without any clear coat. Some of us know that OCW/Alien Wax works well on modern day paint system(2 stage...base coat and clear coat). So how would a wax like OCW/Alien...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience