Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

eeheng

Known Member
Apr 10, 2007
Hahaha, chasing after FD2R? that is impossible right :D

unless you are willingly to juice it up to max... and it is merely a track car more than a street ride ady. 20K, lucky u might can get an AE101 with 4age 20v inside. Then u just repaint and retouch the condition of the car.. and the rest of money... i bet it is enough for your engine to starts roaring... :) so totals up 40k, i think your car can be faster than mine ady with a minion blue thingy attached beside the brain there.
Ya i know SEG is very attractive...:rolleyes: Hehe...
Aiyar, cant chase after him then he more lansi... But i think topspeed over 220km/h might cut my friend's fd2r already... His speedcut stay at 220 something only...:thefinger:
Anyway, might share your experience with your lovely seg with me? Whats your best time of 0-100 and topspeed? Curious how far can a blacktop do.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
no need curious....rebuild it :biggrin:

how far!!!
that can be very far.

if u are asking how fast!
that involve alot dollar and cts. and also nvr ending story

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

i think your car can be faster than mine ady with a minion blue thingy attached beside the brain there.
wow....sound like ur car very fast also>>>ah kai......
LOL

suba

Oct 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hey guys,interested in joining this club :D driving a currently fucked up ae100,trying to save up as much as possible to bring this angle back in action xD

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
eeheng, it actually depends on how deep you understand this car characteristic. It is same as like why someones is willingly to go and buy back a old rusted AE86 or Toyota Supra and rebuild it completely and drive it out again.

Example for me, why i bought my SEG is because of my house has another Toyota Olskool.. A KE20 4 door. It has been ridden down from my dad > mom and to me. It suffered a lot in the past.. accident, engine died... and still.. it is still there.. right at my house and still can be ride. That's what makes my mind up to buy my Corolla. That is what affect my trust towards these Toyota car. They just tough and last for long long time... and not like some aluminium can car which will starts falling aparts after a short period of time. And not always we can have money to fix our car, and that is the time this little toyota engineering comes to magic, thou they are noisy in those damaged parts.. but they still can be forced to run for a long time. That is something u can really get on other car..

As for the 2nd reason, SEG share the same chasis and everything with AE111. That includes all 2 door out there on the market with same chasis. So the parts is a lot. And it can be a powerfull 1.6cc car there with a sleeper body. So in return, you get a family car + a powerful toy there.

That's what all i have to say... :) but bewarn that the poison you are going to face once u have a new 20valve 4age engine inside.. U might crave for more power out of it... :rofl::rofl:
Jesus christ................u do know how to speak english...........OH MY GOD>>>>>>>>>>.......today u come red or what?

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

hey guys,interested in joining this club :D driving a currently fucked up ae100,trying to save up as much as possible to bring this angle back in action xD
slow and old car driving like educated people is a good car..........fast and expensive car driving like a conman being chase by the police is a fuckup car! hehehehehe! Just join us u will understand! This friday tt,, please come!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
i tell u danny....his car is fast man....u read his last msg :rofl:

wmb3223

Known Member
Dec 20, 2008
Puchong
where is the TT as i'm interested to join as well bt my SEG is almose lost the glimp already:rolleyes:, did u all mind to let me park my car next to u all whn TT??:damnmate:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
every fri night at cheras, alam damai(close to tmn len seng)

park near ka!!!! no prob at all just see got enough parking space or not.....LOL

i let ah kai to handle bring all of u come.......LOL
ah kai.....kau tin them:proud:

wmb3223

Known Member
Dec 20, 2008
Puchong
i knw where is cheras alam damai bt dnt knw wht time and the shop is heading..:dontknow:.. pls advice as i dnt kn Mr. Ah Kai............:wavey:, thnks...... bt seriously my SEG is very ugly one alredy is nvr paint and jst leave it like tht for the past 4yrs.... so later if u ppl laught at my poor car thn i feel sorrow for my car .......... and dont call security to lock my car wheel as if i double parking and block ur car by any one of u:secruity:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
come there tt no because of ugly/pretty......LOL
go there just talk rubbish.......hahaha
time to start mostly is 10 plus at brj alam damai.
nvm, the ah kai will pm u the contact......don;t call him MR as he is not

p/s-if u got ear plug, just bring there incase u heard some poison language:biggrin:

Last edited:

DentPSF

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2006
dun worry i drive kancil also sit there bullshit hahahaaaaa........they are VERY VERY VERY FRIENDLY...hahahahaaaaa.......

eeheng

Known Member
Apr 10, 2007
no need curious....rebuild it :biggrin:

how far!!!
that can be very far.

if u are asking how fast!
that involve alot dollar and cts. and also nvr ending story

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

wow....sound like ur car very fast also>>>ah kai......
LOL
Hmm... I read a tread here before, they said that 4 throttle wont give much power? I thought it would raise the torque...
Ya i know it is a never ending story once you transplant...:nurse:
But my mind still so itchy always think of it...:stupid:

eeheng

Known Member
Apr 10, 2007
20k shud enough satisfy. . . jz dun think tat put in hi cam, cam pulley and valve spring wil b fast enough. . good luck man..
But those items you stated surely will increase the power right? Cost much?

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
20k is just for engine ... then u can feel the real differ...

hahahah

20k for whole car modification .. u can have comfortable drive and nice exterior and ok ok engine performance..

just my opinion..

need to c ur budget vs how addicted urself to power.. hahahahah

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i knw where is cheras alam damai bt dnt knw wht time and the shop is heading..:dontknow:.. pls advice as i dnt kn Mr. Ah Kai............:wavey:, thnks...... bt seriously my SEG is very ugly one alredy is nvr paint and jst leave it like tht for the past 4yrs.... so later if u ppl laught at my poor car thn i feel sorrow for my car .......... and dont call security to lock my car wheel as if i double parking and block ur car by any one of u:secruity:
your car sounds like mine... mine bumper front and back different colour.. front bumper missing one spot light... hatch also different colour.. one rim from red faded into a pink colour... one fender kena gigit anjing... they all still friends with me... so you should be ok la... :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia: Buy New Civic-R and win a trip to Japanese F1 GP Suzuka

Honda Malaysia's just announced a campaign aimed at rewarding customers who purchase and register their All-New Civic Type R between April 2018 and June 2018 where they will stand a chance to win...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience