Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Genting semp......

desmond, i think ulu yam and ulu langat is nothing compare to this then.. words is seriously in mind... bearing left side is getting painfull again...

DANNY!!! i be finding u again this weekend.. ya... welcome me ya.. ^_^ i come early early on saturday morning :P

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
kyle,
ppl not afraif of ur car.. is ppl afraid of ur freaking cat!.. with the machine gun!.. rattatatatatt....
(= = sienzzzzzz) ..
macam budak saja
tapi levin tarakk..
haahahhhaha !
hmn.... ah mike.. ^^ hahha.. that cat is crazy enough ma.. so i just place it as emblem.. really that scary meh? duhhh...eee...rrr.. i try to use a bird r.. ^_^

takako, didn't see us... levin r? we were got any levin here le... all 4 door corolla... wake up r... here is malaysia.. hahahah!!! wanna own one 2 door levin u pengsan for sure...

and i heard last friday tt, got 6 tables.. sigh... the clubbing session was bored like hell... too bad, i didn't manage to catch up with u guys.. :) well... keep it coming bros... toyota is a big big family.. ^_^ hahhaha!!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
U mean after exit to genting lar ? dun have to climb the genting's hill rite ? just kiddin' .
yes, genting exit.....
climb hill have to, but why u scared, cause not walk to climb what.......only throttle ma.......do some exercise la super duper mario............huahuahuahuahuha

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
open trumpet lah, no need wind tunnel. hahhahhha

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Desmond, 2 chai.. this is what we has gone thru that night :D hahhah!!!

The question mark is i myself also lost in those road there.. where is the U-turn we decided to take back also i dunno.. that Road still got a hell lenght some mroe to go thru ones... ^_^ kakkakaka!!!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
How about genting batang kali map? Put that also la!

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
this bird on the back home now.. the serdang TT a while dinner..

later back home then he will do it for sure

y.. cus he insane ppl ma... abnormal birdy..kaboom kaboommmm apexi GT.
hahah

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Comfirm la, insane in the membrane! Got one invisible friend name Jo! You know what i means!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
And the cat with machine gun! Think i will put one dog with bazooka! But i not designer ma! He he

DentPSF

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2006
U sure u got the rite map? The road we went that nite seems like got more corner....and i think that day we u-turn is the end coz if go further some more we will end up at seremban...!!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
can go seremban and pahang.......lol
yes, the map is correct, and he is not blur putting the map.....huahuahauhua

what i can see is.......the map is more and more corner than what u'yam-b'kali-genting.......

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Chorus~!~~

Innsannneee in da m'brane..... insane in da m'brane..... in i nin in innn in insaneeee in da m'brane..... hahahha!!!

i am not sure the map is that or not.. but i am just draggin the road thru what i rmember that night... the corner is Fkin a lot ones la..the red line i draw maybe not that short also... maybe should be longer i am not sure... the corner is damn a lot there... hahaha.. yeechai.. u go download google earth la.. :D u will find it damn nice.. btw, it is not latest update r... khwong say 5 years rusted map.. hahahah!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm going to change my wira 1.3 door panel to lancer door panel which use power window button at door trim...What i realized is power window motor only use 2 wire but at door trim switch got more than 2 wire...What i want to know is what is the function of other wire...is it need to add up relay??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience