Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
wow..nice car bro tcl_dreamcast......erm...what engine do u use....?

sprinter cielo

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
wawawa jeles with u ler

hi bro,tcl jeles ler look at ur car.very nice ma.em sticker at front door can print to me also.i will bank in money to u hehehhe.

TOMee90

2,000 RPM
Mar 21, 2006
bro ahchi......
d rear skirt dat been using by tcl_dreamcast is originally from b13
me also using d same

bro tcl_dreamcast.....
nice car u got there....heh..heh..heh.
almost same as mine except 4 d rear spoiler

kev_cychan

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Sunway
there is a skirt similar to that also.. and i'm using it.. original from Toyota..
but need to 'sambung' coz it just for 2 doors car..

but it is very nice.. :)

kev_cychan

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Sunway
hahaha, shy to say..
using proton iswara front lip.. fibre 1, then modify the corner lip only, bcoz iswara lip's corner is square..
my fren did it for me..

boolim

Feb 18, 2006
hey my se limited the speedometer like got a bit prob la... just notice today only coz for once i saw the needle like suddenly shoot up from 0 to 20km/h like tat...

I started to monitor it after that. When start moving tat time, the needle points to 0(the speed shudn't be zero at tat time coz oledi moving liao thou not fast le) for short period then reluctantly move up abit... Then like struggling(not smooth) to move up from 20km/h to roughly 40km/h. But after that ok a bit can carry on to climb smoothly to 80/90 km...

is it showing its sign of aging oledi? What is the source of this prob leh? can fix ah?

Last edited:

joexxo

Sep 10, 2005
cheras
hi all toyotarian
mine was AE92 yr 88'.
engine 4AGE TVIS (with red color wording on the rocker cover) dunno which model exactly.
Last time test 0 - 100km bout 8 sec ++ (Alone in the car).
Top speed (tried at LPT to Kuantan with 4paxs weighing 62kgs each) 218km/h.
FC - KL to Awana Kijal and back (highway and normal road- on a treasure hunting) 160.00 till I reach KL still have quater remain.
Front n rear GAB absorber n spring - every yr need maintainance done.
Front rim OZ Racing - rear rim Rays Engineering 2pieces.
Sun roof , levin seat front n back, stabilizer front n back n fender.
dunno whether mine is good or bad but top hp @5000 rpm after 7000 go sum more.

pic need resizing coz too big
but if anyone saw AE92 with yellow spoiler yellow lip skirt apron and yellow side mirror ..... that me n him.

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
Got ae111 trueno front lips to letgo..original..heheheheh PM me :-))

TRDae92

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2005
Malaysia....
www.cardomain.com
boolim said:
hey my se limited the speedometer like got a bit prob la... just notice today only coz for once i saw the needle like suddenly shoot up from 0 to 20km/h like tat...

I started to monitor it after that. When start moving tat time, the needle points to 0(the speed shudn't be zero at tat time coz oledi moving liao thou not fast le) for short period then reluctantly move up abit... Then like struggling(not smooth) to move up from 20km/h to roughly 40km/h. But after that ok a bit can carry on to climb smoothly to 80/90 km...

is it showing its sign of aging oledi? What is the source of this prob leh? can fix ah?
try to check ur cable, it might be nearly gone soon........remember to check the short one from gearbox, not the long one. good luck:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You have probably heard this story before about BMW working on a M-badged variant of the 1-Series. In fact it's been going on for years, we've seen spy shots and videos alleging to be that of the M-badged 1-Series, but nothing has been official, till now.

In an interview with German webzine "Auto-News", BMW M GmbH's Managing Director Dr. Kay Segler for the first time officially acknowledged the Bavarian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience