Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
p/s wanna ask sifu2 here..do u recognize tat ur left wheel more "terkeluar" than the right 1???
its happen to my car....using svt 20v..thanks
I thought it was only me.. but I only noticed after changing my brakes. My car tracks fine tho, no pulls to either side.

I'm puzzled:confused:

faisal_redknap

Known Member
Oct 31, 2005
Hello guys,

so long never come here. Any of u guys interested to swap bumper with me? Im using ae92 levin bumper & i want to swap with ee90 bumper. Your bumper must be in good condition la as in no deep scratches/holes drilled or cut because you'll be getting a good condition bumper from me. View the picture attached. I dont mind about the colour and no lips.

Do contact me at 0173197221/[email protected]/pm. my location is at shah alam/subang/sunway.

My bumper is the picture on the left & on the right is a sample of an ee90 bumper

Attachments

MR. TOM'S

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
Hello guys,

so long never come here. Any of u guys interested to swap bumper with me? Im using ae92 levin bumper & i want to swap with ee90 bumper. Your bumper must be in good condition la as in no deep scratches/holes drilled or cut because you'll be getting a good condition bumper from me. View the picture attached. I dont mind about the colour and no lips.

Do contact me at 0173197221/[email protected]/pm. my location is at shah alam/subang/sunway.

My bumper is the picture on the left & on the right is a sample of an ee90 bumper
wah..got ori lips ka bro.....

faisal_redknap

Known Member
Oct 31, 2005
wah..got ori lips ka bro.....
Haha, yea. Been in my store room for almost a year. Its time for me to fix it to my car. I lazy to modify to current bumper coz the last time i modify to local ae92 bumper, didnt turn out so nice.

Guys,

Any of u tried fixing ee90 bumper to a fully converted ae92 levin facelift? My concern is, can the side of the bumper fit nicely to the wheel arch or there will be a gap? Our local ae92/ee90 fender is shorter than ae92 levin fender. Any of u guys ever tried this setup?

Last edited:

faisal_redknap

Known Member
Oct 31, 2005
Guys, it the front bodypart (fender, bonnet, lights, bumper, grill) of the ae92 levin a plug and play for our corolla SE?
http://www.japanesesportcars.com/galleries/data/media/73/corolla_levin_ae92.jpg

thinking of doing a conversion...
Excel,

No its not plug & play. The fender & front hood of our local ae92 is shorter than ae92 levin. You have to weld your original fender & levin's fender to make your car front longer so that can put levin's hood. Once you welded both of the fenders, the hood/headlamp/grill will fit nicely. These 3 are not a problem. The fenders are the most important part when you are modding this setup. You might need to drill another hole at the bracket for the hood. As for the headlamp, grill & bumper, just pnp. See attached pic. easier to understand. I did mine like in the picture. The blue line is where mine were welded, but this depends on the mechanic.

btw, picture are not my car. took it from mudah. I saw a few people selling levin's bodypart in mudah.my starting from rm750 for the whole front set.

Attachments

MR. TOM'S

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
yes...like kancil to L5 convertion..am i right
but need to find good place to do dis job...

ee90kl

Known Member
Sep 3, 2006
Hi,need some advice SE sifu here.im planning to change PU bush for my ee90.izit ee90 n ae92 chassis same?when i make order,which 1 i should mention,ee90 or ae92?how many bush for my ee90?mind to specify some info bout chassis?my car with svt,front use ae101 knuckle,rear is ae92 knuckle.any seller can recom to me?
Accord pic below,izit tis call cross member?y my car did not same?wat d diff with tat skru?
Thanks 1st to all sifu

Attachments

Last edited:

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
Hi,need some advice SE sifu here.im planning to change PU bush for my ee90.izit ee90 n ae92 chassis same?when i make order,which 1 i should mention,ee90 or ae92?how many bush for my ee90?mind to specify some info bout chassis?my car with svt,front use ae101 knuckle,rear is ae92 knuckle.any seller can recom to me?
Accord pic below,izit tis call cross member?y my car did not same?wat d diff with tat skru?
Thanks 1st to all sifu
picture u attached is rear lower arm. Originally the skru is not there. it has been modified to make it adjustable. purpose is for camber adjustment. you do not need camber nut anymore with this double adjustable screw. with this, you can go as far as -3" camber, if you ever need it..:)

not sure how many bushes are there in whole chassis, but you do not need to purchase whole set and bring it to mechanic to install. problem will arise if you buy wrong as per our advice because this can happen. For rojak car like us, sometimes we just couldn't figure out which is from ae101 or ae92. if for me, i'll bring my car to my trusted mech, tell him to check all bushes and change whichever necessary. There is SuperPro seller in Marketplace, try search for him if you want PU bush.

AE92 & EE90 chassis is same, only major diff is a mounting point in engine bay. the rest of the diff is on cosmetic only.

ee90kl

Known Member
Sep 3, 2006
picture u attached is rear lower arm. Originally the skru is not there. it has been modified to make it adjustable. purpose is for camber adjustment. you do not need camber nut anymore with this double adjustable screw. with this, you can go as far as -3" camber, if you ever need it..:)

not sure how many bushes are there in whole chassis, but you do not need to purchase whole set and bring it to mechanic to install. problem will arise if you buy wrong as per our advice because this can happen. For rojak car like us, sometimes we just couldn't figure out which is from ae101 or ae92. if for me, i'll bring my car to my trusted mech, tell him to check all bushes and change whichever necessary. There is SuperPro seller in Marketplace, try search for him if you want PU bush.

AE92 & EE90 chassis is same, only major diff is a mounting point in engine bay. the rest of the diff is on cosmetic only.
Thanks for ur advice bro.bro,which 1 is wear n tear part?which 1 should change 1st?
Another Q,last month when i do aligment.mech told me tat rear cant adjust anymore,it oredi adjust to limits.wat happen ar?
Thanks again bro.

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
Thanks for ur advice bro.bro,which 1 is wear n tear part?which 1 should change 1st?
Another Q,last month when i do aligment.mech told me tat rear cant adjust anymore,it oredi adjust to limits.wat happen ar?
Thanks again bro.
wear & tear is mostly at front and rear lower arm. they always move according to chassis reflex & tire movement.
adjusted to the limit? wat's the reading at the max? if it's -3 to -4 i understand lar...but if only -1 to -2 and it's max, then either the tayarman do not know how to use the adjustable lower arm, or your rear chassis bengkok badly.(which hardly the case)
bring to another tayarman, get 2nd opinion, and if still cannot, ask why. ask him to show you which part made the task impossible. if the lower arm screwed up, then use camber nut.

ee90kl

Known Member
Sep 3, 2006
wear & tear is mostly at front and rear lower arm. they always move according to chassis reflex & tire movement.
adjusted to the limit? wat's the reading at the max? if it's -3 to -4 i understand lar...but if only -1 to -2 and it's max, then either the tayarman do not know how to use the adjustable lower arm, or your rear chassis bengkok badly.(which hardly the case)
bring to another tayarman, get 2nd opinion, and if still cannot, ask why. ask him to show you which part made the task impossible. if the lower arm screwed up, then use camber nut.
He say d rear left side is 1' something,right side is ok.i think his mean is when he doing adjustment,d toe doesnt increase or decrease.izit possible my adjustment screw loose or broken?
Thanks

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
toe?? rear no need to adjust toe. as long both tyre are symmetry to your car body, then it's fine.
if adjust, but camber don't increase either way, then yes, it is possible those screws are loosed.

Oct 21, 2009
Pahang
Hi all se sifu,im newbie.juz bought a se few months ago.need sum advice from u all ;)
Wat is da advantage n disadvantage using spacer 15 or 20mm?
If i got 1 set high quality spacer,n everything is ok,no hit da fender,steering can rotate properly n balancing it.can i juz go for it?
Will it affect da car motion when high speed n cornering?
Thanks

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heyd top of my car boot is rustin away.currently got 3 patches..so how do i stop it frm rustin more?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience