Christmas is coming, what gift do you want?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
everywhere sold out edi..since 12 noon..good thing i got friends
Ipad Mini? I heard got some not so good feedback about it. Seems not that good..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
dun really bother what ppl say le...just as long as it suits my applications..i actually want the retina mini...this is actually more of a impulsive purchase..lol

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
This Christmas, really don't know what I want for myself or for my wife....weird that I never thought about it. Hope this year won't be the same Christmas experienced I had in 2008...don't know whose bra ended up on my car roof from the apartment unit where I parked. =.='

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This Christmas, really don't know what I want for myself or for my wife....weird that I never thought about it. Hope this year won't be the same Christmas experienced I had in 2008...don't know whose bra ended up on my car roof from the apartment unit where I parked. =.='
Someone having their good time on your car roof la :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When I read the front part, I thought bra in your car, then that one hard to explain to wifey....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Someone having their good time on your car roof la :rofl:
No lah! on the balcony, then in the heat of it, drop the bra down.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
When I read the front part, I thought bra in your car, then that one hard to explain to wifey....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

No lah! on the balcony, then in the heat of it, drop the bra down.....:biggrin:
Lucky didnt drop her on TR's car la :rofl:
Later TR's wife thought TR F*** a girl until she is dead...:rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
During Christmas sure a lot of house invitation so went together with my wife...after finish want to go back from far saw got something on my car roof. Black colour at 1st thought could be a cat sleeping since outdoor car park sure cool weather...upon walking closer, my wife said..eh I think not cat la....when I saw it I just look up the apartment unit...I told my wife maybe someone having some outdoor "exercise"

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
What size? Maybe someone hinting to you leh wakakakaka!!

Btw, can I hang a mistletoe on the rear view mirror, then pick up pretty girls~

Kissing under a mistletoe :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I don't know what size....looks like C to me....

I wonder have you guys ever received the weirdest Christmas gift ever...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
During Christmas sure a lot of house invitation so went together with my wife...after finish want to go back from far saw got something on my car roof. Black colour at 1st thought could be a cat sleeping since outdoor car park sure cool weather...upon walking closer, my wife said..eh I think not cat la....when I saw it I just look up the apartment unit...I told my wife maybe someone having some outdoor "exercise"
Oh! you were with wifey, then you are safe......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

This one is sifu, see only know is C size......:adore:

Christmas Gift.....Bra? No leh! but one that is filled and especially C size will be good.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Weird don't have but special and real surprise Christmas gift from the one I love got. Haha!:love:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
SF - janji ur surprise Christmas gift is not, "Happy Father's Day" on the same day ya...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I drive a civic fd2. i wanna get the mugen rr bodykit..but i notice all the civic with mugen rr bodykit has two exhaust, one on the left and one on the right, unlike a standard civic with both on the right..

my question is do i have to change my exhaust for the bodykit???

and i actually plan to get maybe j racing exhaust or toda, these exhaust only one on the right..so how will the body kit fit??

Thanks for all ur help..:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience