'Yota FT-HS Hybrid Sports Car Concept For Christmas

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/detroi...d-sports-car-concept-for-christmas-224062.php

Toyota's design studio in Newport Beach, California have mated the electric drivetrain with a 3.5-liter V6. ouch yummy.

...the concept features a rail-sliding vista-type carbon-fiber or glass roof to open up the coupe to the elements. We've provided a full gallery of 'puter pictures above and we'll be sure to snap lots of photos when we see it in person next month in Detroit.

http://www.jalopnik.com/photogallery/toyotafths/755115

looks like yota wants to commemorate 2007 (officially to be named the largest car manufacturer with a nice sports car) cant wait

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
A little bit too radical and too shouty. Looks like something out of a cartoon...Japanese anime of somekind perhaps.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
if this is another mid engine, the air vent might be too small for a V6, IMHO.
But I like the design. Very futuristic.

PS: I might be wrong because I didn't view all the link.

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
rollakid said:
they realized that gundam pilots need a daily ride on their day off after all...
Maybe this thing transforms into a Gundam afterall...hehe...

drMpower

May 1, 2006
the thing I dont like about Concept Cars is that many of them never made it to the real production. well, apart from the new Citroen C5 (but still, very much differ from the stunning concept they unveiled last year), I cannot think of any.

But, they are very-very-very beautiful and people cannot stop drooling again and again. as for this FT-HS, the looks is very futuristic and while I thought all cars are made in curves, this concept car has many sharp edges which is too much for my liking.

As if we are praising the thing that will eventually do not come into really. its like, admiring a girl with the height of Maria Sharapova, the eyes of Ayumi Hamasaki, the figure of Cameron Diaz, the boobs of Dolly Parton, the bum of J.Lo and the cheekyness of Christina Aguilera.

which of course, will not exist all together!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Probably looks like Frankenstein that girl you are describing.

Anyway, the new Civic launched in Europe looked exactly like the concept which was very futuristic. And I think you mean the C6 right? Which also looked a lot like the concept.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
si|verfish said:
Maybe this thing transforms into a Gundam afterall...hehe...
i don't want to imagine that. everytime i think of a car transform into a robot or stuff, knowing a car's frame and internal inside out, i can't avoid thinking how a human would got squished inside the car.. >_<

and.. isn't the new civic type r same as in the concept?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys, as the title suggest, is there any ARB that is thicker than 23mm on the market? Looked around on the internet & 23mm is the biggest one available... :dontknow: looking for something in the 25/26mm range.

Please let me know if parts from other makes can fit , i don't mind.

P.S. It is satay bush style, not the drop link style like gti.

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience