Christmas is coming, what gift do you want?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
everywhere sold out edi..since 12 noon..good thing i got friends

everywhere sold out edi..since 12 noon..good thing i got friends

Ipad Mini? I heard got some not so good feedback about it. Seems not that good..

dun really bother what ppl say le...just as long as it suits my applications..i actually want the retina mini...this is actually more of a impulsive purchase..lol

This Christmas, really don't know what I want for myself or for my wife....weird that I never thought about it. Hope this year won't be the same Christmas experienced I had in 2008...don't know whose bra ended up on my car roof from the apartment unit where I parked. =.='

This Christmas, really don't know what I want for myself or for my wife....weird that I never thought about it. Hope this year won't be the same Christmas experienced I had in 2008...don't know whose bra ended up on my car roof from the apartment unit where I parked. =.='

Someone having their good time on your car roof la :rofl:

When I read the front part, I thought bra in your car, then that one hard to explain to wifey....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Someone having their good time on your car roof la :rofl:

No lah! on the balcony, then in the heat of it, drop the bra down.....:biggrin:

When I read the front part, I thought bra in your car, then that one hard to explain to wifey....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

No lah! on the balcony, then in the heat of it, drop the bra down.....:biggrin:

Lucky didnt drop her on TR's car la :rofl:
Later TR's wife thought TR F*** a girl until she is dead...:rofl:

During Christmas sure a lot of house invitation so went together with my wife...after finish want to go back from far saw got something on my car roof. Black colour at 1st thought could be a cat sleeping since outdoor car park sure cool weather...upon walking closer, my wife said..eh I think not cat la....when I saw it I just look up the apartment unit...I told my wife maybe someone having some outdoor "exercise"

What size? Maybe someone hinting to you leh wakakakaka!!

Btw, can I hang a mistletoe on the rear view mirror, then pick up pretty girls~

Kissing under a mistletoe :biggrin:

I don't know what size....looks like C to me....

I wonder have you guys ever received the weirdest Christmas gift ever...

During Christmas sure a lot of house invitation so went together with my wife...after finish want to go back from far saw got something on my car roof. Black colour at 1st thought could be a cat sleeping since outdoor car park sure cool weather...upon walking closer, my wife said..eh I think not cat la....when I saw it I just look up the apartment unit...I told my wife maybe someone having some outdoor "exercise"

Oh! you were with wifey, then you are safe......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

This one is sifu, see only know is C size......:adore:

Christmas Gift.....Bra? No leh! but one that is filled and especially C size will be good.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Weird don't have but special and real surprise Christmas gift from the one I love got. Haha!:love:

SF - janji ur surprise Christmas gift is not, "Happy Father's Day" on the same day ya...

The weirdest, I got was at a friend's open house...everyone can choose a gift at the Christmas tree....I took the smallest one...went home open it up....What the hell...girl's thong.....I called my friend...What the hell is this gift la wei...girl's thong.....he just can't stop laughing...He ask me who gave it to me...I told him I got from his house mia.....He said he didn't put girl's thong as present.....both of us until today still wonder who the hell that put that thong there.....so every Chrsitmas, that guy will wish that I get a thong again....bugger....

The weirdest, I got was at a friend's open house...everyone can choose a gift at the Christmas tree....I took the smallest one...went home open it up....What the hell...girl's thong.....I called my friend...What the hell is this gift la wei...girl's thong.....he just can't stop laughing...He ask me who gave it to me...I told him I got from his house mia.....He said he didn't put girl's thong as present.....both of us until today still wonder who the hell that put that thong there.....so every Chrsitmas, that guy will wish that I get a thong again....bugger....

Maybe the present giver knows something we all don't know?

Woah, mind to share what is it like inside? Is it real quiet and the reception area? Any photos
to share?

Any room were planked with wood and nails like other's mentioned? Really dare devil la u guys..
Nothing like u said la..

Main entrance

432260_4918104112542_67299972_n.jpg

View from my room

44961_4918124713057_974785153_n.jpg

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom