Choice of Project Car

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
Original EG6 is rare, so I guess that is why it costs more (sometimes, even converted ones cost almost as much as the real EG6). Under 30k, I think you might have a chance of finding an EG3 or EG4. Those are 2 door hatchback too and they do look like EG6 from outside. Something like this Honda Civic (M) - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

But I'm not sure how much difference there is between the chassis structure and rigidity between EG6 and EG3/EG4.
thanks for the input. Do you have a project car?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Illegal as in track use only right? If we like buy JDM cars from Japan just for the purpose of track usage (drift/drag/time attack), do we still have to pay like those like import tax and stuff? If we don't have to, then modding a project JDM that doesn't go on public roads won't cost that much right?
not sure bout the taxes. but my fren told me for rm10k u could get a s13/s14, evo1-3, integra etc.....
full car, for track/drift/drag/track use. the fake roadtax is to get u from home/workshop to racing track without towing it.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
not sure bout the taxes. but my fren told me for rm10k u could get a s13/s14, evo1-3, integra etc.....
full car, for track/drift/drag/track use. the fake roadtax is to get u from home/workshop to racing track without towing it.
He should have bought your eterna la :rofl:
No need to build much, just upgrade :biggrin:

Didn't know your car so fast sold...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
He should have bought your eterna la :rofl:
No need to build much, just upgrade :biggrin:

Didn't know your car so fast sold...
yalo hehe....on last tues, once passed puspakom, 2 potential buyers immediately called me & brought the money. i choose to let go to the buyer that has a family over the other one that was single. as my car was formally a family :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yalo hehe....on last tues, once passed puspakom, 2 potential buyers immediately called me & brought the money. i choose to let go to the buyer that has a family over the other one that was single. as my car was formally a family :biggrin:
Single one better ma, will spend more on the car. Sell to family, later have another kid,
they sell off your eterna again :frown:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sell to the one who offer more......:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
thanks for the input. Do you have a project car?
You're welcome. No, I don't have a project car. I wish I have one too. I'm just a 20 year old student waiting to enter university on next month. By the time I graduated from university, I think cars like EG6, EK9, Satria, Putra and the rest are already very old for me to find one in good condition. Sad case for me. :frown:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You're welcome. No, I don't have a project car. I wish I have one too. I'm just a 20 year old student waiting to enter university on next month. By the time I graduated from university, I think cars like EG6, EK9, Satria, Putra and the rest are already very old for me to find one in good condition. Sad case for me. :frown:
By then got other cars to play with mah! More advanced ones.....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If no buyer, force to let go cheaper, right? Got two buyers fight over it then bidding starts.....hahahaha:rofl:
True :biggrin:

EK9 hard to find and thief magnet, seen one quite good condition before for sale.
Usually priced around RM60K

Can get EURO R ma :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
By then got other cars to play with mah! More advanced ones.....:driver:
I prefer manual transmission. lol. I'm weird but I prefer cars and engines from 90s era from Japanese makers. Most of my friends liked automatic transmission and newer cars especially european cars unlike me.
True :biggrin:

EK9 hard to find and thief magnet, seen one quite good condition before for sale.
Usually priced around RM60K

Can get EURO R ma :biggrin:
I've seen alot of converted EK9 selling around 60k or more. Not even the original EK9 and yet they can sell for the same price with the original one.

CountersteerSan

Known Member
Feb 16, 2013
Johor
Hmmm, directly from Japan or scrap car from sg? So far I've only seen FD around 16k on mudah and S15 around 25k. Can't find any cheaper ones. There's also this track S13 from sabah asking price around 30k, the moment I saw that I was like wtf.. Anyway, is your friend importing track cars from Jap/Sg to sell? Or does he know any lobang? I'm kina interested in buying one if the price is low enough, 10K+ for an s13/14, why not :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Hmmm, directly from Japan or scrap car from sg? So far I've only seen FD around 16k on mudah and S15 around 25k. Can't find any cheaper ones. There's also this track S13 from sabah asking price around 30k, the moment I saw that I was like wtf.. Anyway, is your friend importing track cars from Jap/Sg to sell? Or does he know any lobang? I'm kina interested in buying one if the price is low enough, 10K+ for an s13/14, why not :biggrin:
Nissan Skyline (M) R32 GTR ORIGINAL track only - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

I came across this at mudah lately. Maybe this would interest many people. Original BNR32 selling for RM24k.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I would like to know which tyre is good for our local weather?

Whicg brand is suited most of the time?

I'm in a plan of getting Maxxis for my car.

Is it worth buying Maxxis or else?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience