Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia Forte

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I vote for Forte..but cruze seem tempting too ^^ btw have test drive forte... Really nice and kinda of luxurious inside because of the gadget, never try cruze before.. >.< but i really like cruze twin exhaust muffler..

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Anybody knows the PCD for the cruze rims?? Lets say if the buyer wana change his / her rims... All i know, headache to look for rims that fits...

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
starkiller, there is! You can opt for the bodykit when you buy the Forte. It'll be added into the loan and it's stock from Kia themselves meaning it's warrantied.
Wow bro, i stand corrected! Mind posting the picture? i cant find it :/

I vote for Forte..but cruze seem tempting too ^^ btw have test drive forte... Really nice and kinda of luxurious inside because of the gadget, never try cruze before.. >.< but i really like cruze twin exhaust muffler..
You must understand bro, Korean cars are always gonna give u bang for buck but not necessarily in quality. Example, i test drove the Kia Sportage and Mitsu ASX, The ride quality of the ASX was superior but the Sportage came with so many goodies. :driver:

the forte has a 6speeder gbox though, how bout cruze?
Comes with 6speed also bro:wavey:

Jacky Chong

From Facebook
Feb 10, 2011
www.facebook.com
Personally im not all for the Forte. Its a little down on looks and power wise the inspira feels more powerful. Gotta love the Chevvy Cruze though, the looks are unmatchable in its class. Its just so unique compared to what we see on the road, and if your into modding, it still gonna look pretty darn good.

Although buddy by the end of it, its up to you to choose. Just curious though, in any case why would you take the 1.6 over the 2.0 ? Sorry if this question seems rude/stupid, its just that ive always been taught, if your gonna buy a car, get the best spec

EDIT: and might i say, the Chevrolet cruze se is a much more handsome car compared to the Kia Forte Sport

And i guess driving around in a chevrolet cruze does have its show off credentials seeing a how its not an asian made car :)
Wow bro is that ur car? Awesome man...very tempting looks like the king on the road...well, you are right, opts for best spec...even a little bit pricey.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Jack : Why bother with the 1.6 if you've tested the 2.0?

Starkiller : Choose the Kia Forte with the body kit mah. That's not quite a fair comparison putting the Cruze with body kit against a stock Kia.

Nah. :biggrin:

Anyway - it's up to the buyer la. If the car makes you feel special, then it's a good car. Both cars are pretty good imho
Hey, this body kit is damn nicer than the stock body kits...how much like that btw? hehe

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wow bro, i stand corrected! Mind posting the picture? i cant find it :/
Kia Forte EX with Bodykit by Naza | Fastmotoring

The EX model. But the rims given here is tiny.

This it the one I was referring to which imho looks better than the EX.

LIFE IN DIGITAL COLOUR: Naza Kia Forte Body Kit Review

But like I said earlier man, the Cruze with the bodykit and massive rims you posted looks way more aggressive. Personally I find the Cruze kitted out nicer to look at. But drivability wise personally I like the Forte.

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Wow bro is that ur car? Awesome man...very tempting looks like the king on the road...well, you are right, opts for best spec...even a little bit pricey.
hahah sorry bro, not my ride. Might i know what your looking for in a ride? Such as show-off credentials, style, performance and what not? Then we could help you out a little better :biggrin: . The only reason i wouldnt go for a forte is because it looks like the little bro of the Optima, if your budget allows you and your willing to wait a while longer, why not go for the Optima? :driver:

:thefinger:

trxx7989

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
KL
1 more thing, cruze can't retrofit with hid projector where else forte still can. ;) this due to the headlight use hard/cold sealant not hot sealant, just FYI...

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
Go for forte la bro.

De sales of forte r very good nowdays...so technically higher sales mean many have tested both n favour de forte.

Sumore, more forte on de roads mean more n easier spare parts n second hand buyers later on.

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Not necessarily though, i could mean they just went along with the crowd and bough Forte. However forte lacks that zest that the Cruze gives out. Just my 2 kupang :)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
on last monday i spotted a "WTCC Cruze" near kampung baru......damm aggressive look.... :driver:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
bro.. i think better you state your monthly income also as to see which car you can affort best... if too expensive also susah...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, Im looking for a steering wheel (not the regular one, but something like the performance type, eg: nardi, sparco) for my wira and I prefer to get the original one and not the fake one. Where can I get one and which model would u guys suggest to get? Thank you. :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience