• Chevrolet Cruze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia Forte

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
for me if got money i might buy cruize... but if budget no much i will choose Kia.. but at same price i will get the forte koup instead... it has 2.0 has 2 door which looks more stylo... and maybe additional money you could get a nice body kit on it....

i own a Forte as well and sit in the cruize last weekend at juru autoshow.... i concluded that cruize interior looks better then the forte... only thing i think it loose is that price instead of getting a 1.8 Cruize i could buy a 2.0forte Koup, Cruize also has no pedal shifters which looses to the KIA... Another thing that i noticed is that it has no Push start button and mobilizer key..... so this is my experience with both cars... and as per SA of cruize the FC will be better compare to KIA Forte 1.6 as car is too heavy but power too low for the car size.... i think this should change if compare with the 2.0.. so i still vote for the Forte.....

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
YUPs.. how you know????

FrozenIce

Aug 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Met you in juru :) In Team Street booth :D Btw i prefer cruze but also depends on your budget because as i know cruze is not a cheap car compare to forte in maintenance. I love the cruze looks and if i got the budget i will get one of those :D

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
owh owh.. nice to meet you...

arba99

Dec 21, 2006
I've bought Cruze 1.8 SE around 6 months already and some fact that u might consider/useable before buying the ideal car:-

Good about Cruze:-
1. Spacious
2. Comfortable
3. Sporty look and damn hansome car
4. And off course very rare on the road

Little setback about the car:-
1. Wind sound during driving (Very bad)
2. Outside smell can easly enter your cabin, the air quality system does not work.
3. High fuel consumption 10 litres/100km.
4. Bumpy driving (since fitted with 18 inch rims and low profile tyres)
5. "Leather seat" is actually sintetic leather which looks and quality like PVC.
6. 3rd party workmanship for leather seat, skirting and painting is damn bad.
7. Sound braking during forward and reverse
8. Any customer complaint repair can only be done at Kampung Baru.
9. 5 litres fully sintetic oil change every 10k km.
10. Part for oil change is quite expensive.

So, its up to you now.........:banghead:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

new to this thread...by the way...been recommended by some shops to have aftermarket hood locks added to prevent thieves from popping the car hood with just a tug of the hood release cable....

here's my questions...

are there specific brands for it?
how much does it usually cost?
issit really full-proof that the hood cannot be open without releasing the lock?

kindly enlighten me..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience