Cheap cars to buy in Malaysia but fast!

lsm1991

Sep 30, 2011
Try the maintenance first.....hhahahhahaha
actually mechanically the e46 coupe is just like the sedan.. sama je hehe

I've got a coupe under my care, but it is a 1.9 litre sohc engine. Running strong and minor wear and tear *touchwood*. i'm looking to drop a 1JZ into it soon :biggrin:
ehh why wana drop 1jz in... leave it alone! classic status incoming!!
also.... u cannot sell the car after you shove the 1jz in..... the original bmw heart must go back in and run for you to transfer the car... (though i guess money could solve this issue)

That's not entirely true. There are loads of BMW 1JZ/2JZ in the market now. Go have a look at my site racenotrice.com and look at all the Bimmers there, all 1Jz and mostly all were 2nd/3rd hand.

lsm1991

Sep 30, 2011
That's not entirely true. There are loads of BMW 1JZ/2JZ in the market now. Go have a look at my site racenotrice.com and look at all the Bimmers there, all 1Jz and mostly all were 2nd/3rd hand.
thats the wierd thing :hmmmm: some say cannot, some say can, i am very confussed....

i hear many saying it cant be transferred, even my workshop says cannot... but, when i was looking for a car, i was told by some owners (of these transplanted sr20/1jz cars), can, no problem! while others said, err, boleh tapi kene tukar enjin dulu.... :hmmmm2::damnmate: in the end, just gave up on those... looked for a simpler car

Mitevo7

Jan 14, 2008
actually mechanically the e46 coupe is just like the sedan.. sama je hehe

ehh why wana drop 1jz in... leave it alone! classic status incoming!!
also.... u cannot sell the car after you shove the 1jz in..... the original bmw heart must go back in and run for you to transfer the car... (though i guess money could solve this issue)
thats the wierd thing :hmmmm: some say cannot, some say can, i am very confussed....

i hear many saying it cant be transferred, even my workshop says cannot... but, when i was looking for a car, i was told by some owners (of these transplanted sr20/1jz cars), can, no problem! while others said, err, boleh tapi kene tukar enjin dulu.... :hmmmm2::damnmate: in the end, just gave up on those... looked for a simpler car
First thing first, i'm a BMW purist but i gotta admit, BMW inline 6 N/A engine is inferior to Toyota 1JZ GTE. Just the reliability and parts availability alone is enough to justify my interest in such project. Furthermore it is also easier to pump up the 1JZGTE to 350 bhp but just tuning with exhaust system and boost pressure. Mechanically it is also much simpler for local mechanics to do the swap, so many e46 owners are running around with 2JZ or 1JZ nowadays. It's not a rare sight. Try see BMW Convert Club on Facebook. i would really love to see combination of BMW chassis and 1JZ power. Will need to convert the rear differential to 330i or M3 later on for more stable handling on throttle.

Furthermore, this E46 is the first sports car i cherished since age 17. It was with my family for 15 years, i've just recently acquired it from my family. Now weekend driven by me or occasionally by my GF. We call this car "Baby". LOL. The mileage also very low, 137k kms only (not miles yo !).

First thing first, i'm a BMW purist but i gotta admit, BMW inline 6 N/A engine is inferior to Toyota 1JZ GTE. Just the reliability and parts availability alone is enough to justify my interest in such project. Furthermore it is also easier to pump up the 1JZGTE to 350 bhp but just tuning with exhaust system and boost pressure. Mechanically it is also much simpler for local mechanics to do the swap, so many e46 owners are running around with 2JZ or 1JZ nowadays. It's not a rare sight. Try see BMW Convert Club on Facebook. i would really love to see combination of BMW chassis and 1GZ power. Will need to convert the rear differential to 330i or M3 later on for more stable handling on throttle.

Furthermore, this E46 is the first sports car i cherished since age 17. It was with my family for 15 years, i've just recently acquired it from my family. Now weekend driven by me or occasionally by my GF. We call this car "Baby". LOL. The mileage also very low, 137k kms only (not miles yo !).
E46 IMHO is still one of the best looking BMW. Is yours a 325ci? 137k original mileage is pretty low, a bit sayang to swap engines and such if still in very good condition.

Mitevo7

Jan 14, 2008
E46 IMHO is still one of the best looking BMW. Is yours a 325ci? 137k original mileage is pretty low, a bit sayang to swap engines and such if still in very good condition.
Mine was a 1.9 Sohc as i've mentioned for earlier post. It's an OK engine but not good enough for such a sleek looking body, especially its a coupe ! Swapping in 1JZ will make it a poor man's M3. This car now is already aged sweet 16, old enough d haha.

First thing first, i'm a BMW purist but i gotta admit, BMW inline 6 N/A engine is inferior to Toyota 1JZ GTE. Just the reliability and parts availability alone is enough to justify my interest in such project. Furthermore it is also easier to pump up the 1JZGTE to 350 bhp but just tuning with exhaust system and boost pressure. Mechanically it is also much simpler for local mechanics to do the swap, so many e46 owners are running around with 2JZ or 1JZ nowadays. It's not a rare sight. Try see BMW Convert Club on Facebook. i would really love to see combination of BMW chassis and 1GZ power. Will need to convert the rear differential to 330i or M3 later on for more stable handling on throttle.

That is why many change to Jap heart. I got a few friends gave up trying to maintain as daily use....

Mine was a 1.9 Sohc as i've mentioned for earlier post. It's an OK engine but not good enough for such a sleek looking body, especially its a coupe ! Swapping in 1JZ will make it a poor man's M3. This car now is already aged sweet 16, old enough d haha.
Oh the 4 cylinder 318ci around 120ps only then. Yah way too underpowered for that size and look! :biggrin: If 325ci still at least worth to keep the engine if still in healthy condition.

lsm1991

Sep 30, 2011
actually if you have a e46 coupe... no need to get an evo.... as you said, shove in a 1jz, should be plenty of fun already.... car has been with you so there's a smaller chance of nasty surprises lurking around.

Mitevo7

Jan 14, 2008
actually if you have a e46 coupe... no need to get an evo.... as you said, shove in a 1jz, should be plenty of fun already.... car has been with you so there's a smaller chance of nasty surprises lurking around.
Hahaha EVO is a somewhat my ultimate quest, i can go away peacefully if i can own one of these legends. On the other hand, the 1JZ'ed E46 can be my secret weapon on track :proud:

Mitevo7

Jan 14, 2008
Oh the 4 cylinder 318ci around 120ps only then. Yah way too underpowered for that size and look! :biggrin: If 325ci still at least worth to keep the engine if still in healthy condition.
For town drive it was ok. Can easily sprint out the junction, even with a faulty fuel pump LOL. After 15 years old, my coupe is still a head turner whenever i drive through pedestrian. Chicks also check my car out ! :biggrin: To add on, my coupe is a black one with shinning M3 style headlight, too bad no projector :(

Hahaha EVO is a somewhat my ultimate quest, i can go away peacefully if i can own one of these legends. On the other hand, the 1JZ'ed E46 can be my secret weapon on track :proud:
Yah it's still totally different. No matter what you do to the E46, it's not the same like driving an Evo. 1JJZ E46 can be a sleeper though to surprise those unaware.

For town drive it was ok. Can easily sprint out the junction, even with a faulty fuel pump LOL. After 15 years old, my coupe is still a head turner whenever i drive through pedestrian. Chicks also check my car out ! :biggrin: To add on, my coupe is a black one with shinning M3 style headlight, too bad no projector :(
Of course chicks dig BMW la! :biggrin:

...but the BMW drivers actually wanted chicks to dig them.

HAI ,HERE I HAVE A OFFER FOR VOLTAGE STABILIZER
ORIGINAL JAPAN MADE
GOT THE K MARK

FUNCTION ; STABILIZE UR CAR VOLTAGE
BETTER SOUND SYSTEM
BETTER ENGINE RESPON
BRIGHTER HEAD LIGHT
INCREASE ENGINE TORQUE
REDUCE ENGINE DRAG
EXPANDS UR BATTERY LIFE
AND MANY MORE

BUT THIS VOLTAGE STABILIZER WORKS IN ALL CARS,AND U CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE

IF INTERESTED PLZ...