Cheap cars to buy in Malaysia but fast!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
my uncle's volkswagon beetle's door handle is made of steel. The doors are being opened/closed, and probably slammed repeated over 30++ years. The door handles is still working fine. Feels solid too.

Now, look at P1 Waja door handle (which I dont mind even if it is plastic, at least it should be made reliably).....Not even 5 year, the handle failed and broken into 2. Damn frustration and malu seh.
Sometimes, I think McD happy meal toy's plastic is better than Waja door handle's plastic

Go to sparepart shop and ask about doorhandle replacement.......
Predictably the shop owner say "Lu mau Waja punya door handle kan??

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You are lucky broke after 5 years. Cannot remember which model, but my colleague mentioned his friend came to pick him up, he pull handle to open door, the handle broke and came off. I remember he mentioned car only 6 months old.....lol

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
OMG....just 6 month old already happened.
I wonder what will happen in a year time? The steering wheel cabut maybe?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Steering wheel so far no complaints mah! Door handle outside, inside, power window even manual wind window I had breakdown before in my wira:banghead:.....lol:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Steering wheel so far no complaints mah! Door handle outside, inside, power window even manual wind window I had breakdown before in my wira:banghead:.....lol:biggrin:
Steering wheel is made of steel la, cannot break. Just the wrap will get worn off.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
no need wrap wrap the steering....better "tukak balu" (pronounced by our mattress selling-man)

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
The bulging front portion of the Lancer actually looks like the Volvo.....hhahahhahah:rofl:
I hate you ........ *cabutz* :burnout:

BMW interior quality is to notch....and solid. Not like those toy-plastic dash and panels we tend to see in new cars today.
Damn right you are. I test drove e90 323i and e92 325i sometime ago, damn too many plastics ! Even the F30 320i also features too much damn plastics. The interior built went nose dive after E46, wth is wrong with BMW nowadays :mad:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Damn right you are. I test drove e90 323i and e92 325i sometime ago, damn too many plastics ! Even the F30 320i also features too much damn plastics. The interior built went nose dive after E46, wth is wrong with BMW nowadays :mad:
Not just BMW but ALL cars, with exception maybe to the super expensive ones (Ferrari, Lambo, etc2.).

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Wild guess on regulations are toughing up due to worsening world we have? With human's demand unstoppable i can expect the next generation to suffer higher temperature and faultier air globally. But who am i to conclude, am no rocket scientist.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I hate you ........ *cabutz* :burnout:

Apart from the interior, the exterior features of Malaysian cars are always below standard. For the same model, other countries offering LED lamps, LED running lamps as standard, while Malaysia cars are still using damn bulbs.

No wonder car accesories shops are making a kill selling aftermarket LED parts.

Malaysians getting screwed everyday for everything, huh?

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Apart from the interior, the exterior features of Malaysian cars are always below standard. For the same model, other countries offering LED lamps, LED running lamps as standard, while Malaysia cars are still using damn bulbs.

No wonder car accesories shops are making a kill selling aftermarket LED parts.

Malaysians getting screwed everyday for everything, huh?
Actually, my e46 is imported from Japan. Probably thats why it has such a premium interior ?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hw can i make my extra car headunit to work in my room?

i got 1 extra HU after i change my original Wira HU with Sony player. i saw some computer shop or car accessory shop can play music or radio outside the car.
i wonder hw i can make it so?

do i need a voltage converter? or a car batt? pc power supply 2 on the HU or....? pls help me~ :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience