celica gen 7 air cond temperature problem

CelicaZZT231

Jun 23, 2009
Hi i had heard the sound from my cabin and i found out that sound make from the air cond temperature motor.. if see from below the driver seat paddle each time we adjust the air cond temperature there is a motor will start rotate to do the temperature adjustment but my motor keep on shaking and make some annoying noise like " tuk tuk tuk " sometimes got sometimes don have any member had face the same problem here??? please share ur experience ... thanks...

allance

Known Member
May 12, 2009
me olso have this problem! but i not sure where that tuk...tuk...sound come, after a sec that sound has gone alredy!:confused:

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
it comes from the servo at the drivers' foot well.... left to the clutch pedal... I wrote a diy on it b4 but the link has since died(jsoc page)... basically, you need to take it out and grease the gears.... did mine last year and it has been trouble free ever since...

CelicaZZT231

Jun 23, 2009
it comes from the servo at the drivers' foot well.... left to the clutch pedal... I wrote a diy on it b4 but the link has since died(jsoc page)... basically, you need to take it out and grease the gears.... did mine last year and it has been trouble free ever since...
thanks for the info i try to diy it myself....i had saw few screw lock the motor only ... look easy to fix it eheh ... ok thanks for the info ... and wish good luck on me....

QuarterMile

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
the tuk tuk sound only happens each time on a cold start right?
and the sound only last for like max 5 seconds but its real irritating sound like some cheap car lol

CelicaZZT231

Jun 23, 2009
the tuk tuk sound only happens each time on a cold start right?
and the sound only last for like max 5 seconds but its real irritating sound like some cheap car lol
oh no mine sometimes last quit long time i just had put some oil on the motor moving part then that sound gone dy ... still under observing period wish that can solve the problem ehehe .....if really solve can save a bit of penny and invest on the other part gagaaga

CelicaZZT231

Jun 23, 2009
you gotta open it up and put grease on the gears.....
yeah feed back from diy ... i had try to loosen the screw since that electronic devicide had lock with 3 screw i can reach the first one and the another two is hide behind and some more the clutch pedal had block my screw driver to reach it ... how did u do that barbarian.... ??? i did try few way using different size of screw drive also difficult to reach another 2 screw.... and finally i give up ...... :banghead:

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
yeah... that's a pita to take out as the clutch assembly is in the way..... took my about half an hour just to remove that stupid screw.. when I reassemble it back, I conveniently left out that screw... :) :) :)

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

oh ya... I was only having problem with 1 screw... could take the rest out easily.... you will need a very short screwdriver to do it..... or use those 'angled' type screw drivers

CelicaZZT231

Jun 23, 2009
OK thanks i think i should take another try with shorter screw drive this time.. ;-)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Dear tuning sifus,

I drive a 2 litre hyundai coupe and I am thinking of upgrading the brakes on my ride...

was wondering whether the brakes on the mitsu can be put in? with some minor match up n bolt on job?... anyone knows?

anyone can fill me in? Can't really seem to get a definite answer....

was thinking, if it is possible to match the evo 4 brakes in....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience