Upgrading Brakes in Hyundai Coupe...

myshark

Feb 8, 2005
Hello Dear tuning sifus,

I drive a 2 litre hyundai coupe and I am thinking of upgrading the brakes on my ride...

was wondering whether the brakes on the mitsu can be put in? with some minor match up n bolt on job?... anyone knows?

anyone can fill me in? Can't really seem to get a definite answer....

was thinking, if it is possible to match the evo 4 brakes in....

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
i'm not sure about swapping brakes,but the details that you should keep in mind if you want to change your brakes are like the diametre of the brakes.make sure it can fit in your wheelies...

may i suggest other options?if you just want better gripping to stop you overloading HP ride..you can try braided hoses,better brake fluid,better brake pads maybe cross drilling it..

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
myshark.Welcome to ZTH. How's your rear disk brake? wanna sell it to me if you do your upgrade?
Are you driving 2.0M or 2.0A?
I'm driving 1.8 M Coupe.

come and join us at Hyundai Corner.
Hyundai Corner at ZTH

myshark

Feb 8, 2005
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Blacksamurai, I am driving an auto tranny, so no worries! ur 1.8M shud be able to ta-pau me!.hahah...

L2turbofool, yep, have considered the Braided hoses, pads, etc... but the most effective ROI would be to swap the brakes...

heard from a fren that as along as the brake mount can fit w/out modifications, it shud be ok... maybe some match up work is needed on the calipers,....

Anyone knows whether the evo brakes will fit? if not, will prolly need to go around getting a realiable mech to actually look at it...

Happy CNY to All and Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Blackie, wow, nice break set 4 pot...

MyShark, not to tapau you, ;)
but asking you whether you want to sell your rear disk break to me only :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My CF hood is getting yellowish and the color becomes uneven (look at the pic). I wax my CF hood every 2 weeks using optimum car wax. Is it because of over wax? Some people said the uneven yellowish color is due to dirts which trapped inside the wax layer. If I use clay bar to remove the wax layer can I restore the color back to the original? Or do i need to polish? Or maybe reapply clear coat? Please help. Thx

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience