• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
ace79 said:
This kind of ppl kasi malu to the rest of Malays. If you want to rob, just rob lah, no need to go rape somebody's girl / wife / sister.
wtF?? what do u mean "if u want to rob, just rob lah???" robbing is wrong, raping is worst! dun encourage them!

Damn I wish these muther fuckers will die in the worst possible ways... like ppl accidently hit them and then accidently run them over like 20-30 times... Fcuk al u robbers! DIE IN HELL!

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
sometimes I seriously recommend "an-eye-for-an-eye" treatment.......
this is not a civilised punishment; but at least would deter ppl from crimes.......

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
BlackSamurai said:
[*]5 hrs later, which is 11:30am, the 1 cibai left the gang, the other 2 cibai head back to victim's condor
[*]broke in to the guy's house (with the key they got earlier)
[*]The 2 cibai rape the guy's model girl friend who was sleeping at home.
[*]And took her mobile, RM3000 cash and drove his girl friend's kelisa (or kenari) away
[*]According to victim, the 3 cibai are malay, around 25 years-old.
[*]Anyone have any info in hand may contact Police at 03-79562222.[/LIST]
5 hrs later??? What was the guy doing in that 5 hrs? Didn't he make a police report or go home first, knowing that the robbers/rapists knew where he stayed?

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Or do you mean 5 hours after he first spotted them @ 6:30am? In any case, there should have been ample time for this to go back, change the locks or something.

Really unfortunate. These stupid, good for nothing bastards have to be brought to justice and sentence with public stoning or something. I've got a good pitching arm.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
duke.....apparently the guy was being drove all the way to klang....
robbed; and somemore becos the bank account has liitle money; the victim got beaten up and being left somewhere in Klang.....
with no money, no phone, and injuries..........guess nothing much can be done....

quite unlucky..........

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i dunno what time the male victim was dropped at shah alam,
imagine you alone, no mobile, no money in Klang valley. You hardly can move anywhere. Ppl at Klang valley will not simply trust stranger you don't know at road side.

More over if the male victim goes to police station to make report first, you know how "Cepat, Mesra and Betul" kind of thing you get at Police Station (I had experience to spend 6 hrs just to report a car break in).

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Don't know where they dropped him but I imagine it's a secluded area else he could have got into a cab and paid when he was dropped home.

You are right though about people being afraid of him if he were to approach them for help. Just the other day though, I gave some dude 3 bucks when he asked.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Maybe those robbers didn't use the main entrance, instead they climb through. They are not stupid, there are many ways for them to get into the compound area.

Can't blame that guy, all of us tend to have the same reaction as that guy, when we saw someone doing something, of course the first thing we do is shout!

The girl, poor thing, really sad.

clouder

Nov 28, 2005
that's damn bad news. shit. really shitty.

it would have been worse if the guy managed to report the incident / waiting in the police station when bad guys went back to his apt. this would have stirred up more shit. now they can blame the guards.

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
haih another sad day ....... next time if any of you find ppl like this ...... pls pls call me ..... my shop n my car got so many weapon that i could come n supply u ...... the best is my shop got steel pipe ...... we could do so many tricks like the US army do on the iran peeps .... so many things ..... human piramid ...... whack them like hell ...... use tube cutter to cut of their dick ..... we could bring them go parade naked hanging a sign "i`m a rapist" especially pasar ....... best place ..... count me in ...... i come straightly

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
we need to pick up lesson from this sad incident.
1. Seek for helps before you take action if the number of gangster out run you
2. Change lock pad ASAP
3. contact the rest who stay under the same roof so that they will take necessary precaution step
4. do not rely on stupid security guard at your condo

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
I can't really tolerate rapists. Hope God will give them lots of harsh punishments and make every second of their life miserable and helpless. If can, make the three idiots suffer. Cripple them. Leave them with just their bodies without their limbs and let the whole world discriminate them.

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
You can't really tolerate rapist? I totally cannot tolerate them!!! They should die slowly out of their body wishing they'd just die instantly, that kinda pain would be damn good on them. NO, NO, this death process should be repeated indefinitely!!! Go to hell, rapists!!!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
No point blaming the victim guy for anything. What is reported has already happened so we just have to learn from it, however we can.

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
same story or same case happen again?

btw, i agree with what BlackSamurai said about finding solution, and learn from the incident, even we here fark fark fark, nothing back be go back...

as what he said the solution above, there's few i can think of...

main lock key/masterkey use diff keyring or divide into two set of key, so even got 1 set of key, another door still cant be access, ya kinda mafan abit, but for safety, anything is worth.

maybe install those cctv house phone like wat selling on market now...

the girl should lock the door when sleeping/ or the bf should lock it before going out... room key in diff set of key

maybe some aerosol in the room..to kill those rapist...lol~~

list goes on.... alot of thing can be prevent when do precautions...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I am planning to take my diploma in automotive/motorsport. I understand that overseas studies is better, but I dont have that much money so I wish to know some good schools here. Im more of a hands on than book/theory person. I did some search, and so far TOC (the otomotive college) seems like the choice i would make, as it has motorsport course. But than again I also have read some reviews of it which is doubting me. I was wondering whether there is any other college that provide the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience