Drivers please aware...Robbers using egg technique to commit crime on high ways

Reborn

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Hi all got an email from my friend this morning. Just wanna share with all zthians aware of robbery on high ways.

p/s: Appologize if this thread has been posted in zth before.

The latest tactic used by robbers to stop you while driving and to rob, rape or slash you has come to my attention after a friend of mine was trapped in this situation.

LATEST CASE

My good friend was driving along Kesas Highway with his wife just after Plaza Tol Puchong towards Kajang last Sunday 23rd December at around 11 pm after attending a dinner function at his relative's house in Bandar Sunway.

Suddenly, a motorbike overtook them and the pillion rider threw 2 eggs towards his car windscreen. Within seconds, his whole windscreen was smeared with the messy broken eggs. His immediate reflex action was to turn on the windscreen wipers which quickly covered the whole surface and blurred his vision.

So he immediately slowed his car and brought it to a halt along the emergency lane.

Then he got out of his car and was trying to wipe and wash the windscreen while his wife was seated inside the car. All of a sudden a Proton Satria stopped behind his car and 3 guys came running towards him with Samurai swords screaming at him to surrender his car and wallet.

Luckily my friend, who is attached to the police CID, managed to pull his gun out and fire two warning shots in the air. The 3 guys ran helter skelter back into their car and drove off at a very high speed.

He called up for assistance and was told the getaway car had a false number plate.

Apparently, this tactic has been used quite often in the latest string of road side robberies especially with lady drivers or men driving alone or with women and small children.

So please, should you encounter such a situation, REMEMBER to make sure:

1) Not to turn on your car windscreen wipers.

2) Continue driving, with whatever available vision, to the nearest petrol station, police station, 7 Eleven store or any other crowded or brightly lit place to attract attention.

Please forward this information to friends and family members.

Be Safe

So hope u guys aware if noticed someone who riding motorcycle with holding eggs. Those people might attempt to set things up on other road users. If your instinct felt not positive, you might better call the police to prevent something bad happen. :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
naughty boys...but good thing he got gun...i want gun also for these kinda notty boys

P

prolog

What do you mean by "attached" to CID?

He's a detective?

Last edited by a moderator:

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
:P From now on everyone car must keep some eggs. Got people come and rob u, throw eggs at them and speed off. :P

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
Huh! wasting bullet oni. Should shoot the hell right on their forehead instead.:mad:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
There are many new tricks that the robbers are using now. One that I heard is that those houses with automatic gates, they will use something to tie the gates. Then, when the owner comes home and tries to open the gate but the gate can't open, the owner will come out and check. When the owner comes out of the car to check on the gate, the robbers come out and rob him.

P

prolog

i don't really know what he meant by "attached to CID"

maybe he wasn't a real police. that's why he didn't shoot..

he could have shot on the non-vital parts like legs, hands, shoulders. Should have caught them

If I were him, i would have "at least" fired at the wheels, have made their car skid and after that I would have called for pursuit unit.

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
There are many new tricks that the robbers are using now. One that I heard is that those houses with automatic gates, they will use something to tie the gates. Then, when the owner comes home and tries to open the gate but the gate can't open, the owner will come out and check. When the owner comes out of the car to check on the gate, the robbers come out and rob him.
Not only that lar. Got even those they close the water pipe thus when the owners wanna use water and have no water. Got no choice but open gate go out to check, when just open gate the robbers rush in lorh. Many lars.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
dis has been hapening in sarawak 4 quite sum tme...along d 'highways' egg throwing... sigh... ppl nowadays...

bt 1 thing puzzels me.. if he hav a gun n is frm d forces, y did he jst shoot dem..by letting dem go,dey might do tat again 2 other ppl.. hopefully dis tme, d nxt victim, also has a gun n wud nt hesitate 2 shoot.. self protection ma... hahaha

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
dis has been hapening in sarawak 4 quite sum tme...along d 'highways' egg throwing... sigh... ppl nowadays...

bt 1 thing puzzels me.. if he hav a gun n is frm d forces, y did he jst shoot dem..by letting dem go,dey might do tat again 2 other ppl.. hopefully dis tme, d nxt victim, also has a gun n wud nt hesitate 2 shoot.. self protection ma... hahaha
you cant just shoot people. must shoot warning shot first. i always see it the movie, guess it is the same... but why 2 warning shoot? suppose it will be one warning shoot and if the other person who gonna commit crime do not flee, than can shoot... maybe the person with the gun is a lousy gunner after all. better play counterstrike somemore... hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls advice... :adore:

I know some of you would say, might as well get the A45 instead... but for me... budget is the main issue :joycat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience